• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello

EpkSceOnTcos

I'm 13 years old and I have started questioning the faith that I have grown up with: Christianity. I can almost know for a fact that there is a God out there, but I don't know which one is the right one. I was hoping this website would help me in my search for the true religion of God, if God really has a religion, or if there even is a God. I thank all of you in advance. :)

Sundance

pursuing the Divine Beloved
Premium Member
I'm 13 years old and I have started questioning the faith that I have grown up with: Christianity. I can almost know for a fact that there is a God out there, but I don't know which one is the right one. I was hoping this website would help me in my search for the true religion of God, if God really has a religion, or if there even is a God. I thank all of you in advance. :)

Hi, friend! To hopefully assist you in your quest, I will offer my own individual viewpoint as a Bahai-Christian. There is a God, who is called by many names and in many forms. They're all just different views of the Same God!! As a Bahai, I believe that His Infinite Truth has been progressively revealed by many prophets whom I call “Manifestations of God". These prophets include Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses, The Buddha, Krishna, Jesus the Christ, Muhammad, The Bab (pronounced “Bob"), and the latest messenger, Baha'u'llah! Like school, right? The stuff you learn in 1st grade, 2nd, 3rd, 4th...you take with you to middle school, and high school! It's ongoing, it's progressive... :) As a Christian, I believe that God had sent Jesus here for a specific purpose: to die and resurrect, to save the world through His blood!

Last edited by a moderator: