• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

hello

SunMessenger

Catholic
Welcome !!!

It is always nice to see new members. The Moderators are very helpful here.
Do not hesitate in contacting them if You have any questions.

God Bless !

evearael

Welcome! I look forward to your posts!

I label myself monotheist because it is what I believe. I love Judaism, but am currently unable to convert.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Hi loucass,

Welcome to ReligiousForums!

Me ? I'm a Christian, although my belief stretches further than Christianity, encompassing other faiths.

Please feel free to check out our guide for our newer members, from which there is also a link to the Forum rules with which you need to acquaint yourself (and there is a pretty good guide on what is not forum etiquette).

I hope you get to enjoy your time with us; please feel at home, and if there is anything about which you are not sure, please don't hesitate to ask.:)

BFD_Zayl

Hello and welcome! im a Wiccan Necromancer, i pretty much do all of the normal wiccan rituals (when i have the time) but with a bit of a .....twist on them, i guess, heh heh.

Hello, I'm Bia!

I'm a buddhist/pagan, and in case you didn't know, we don't think of buddha of a god, so when we bow and stuff, it is simply to pay respect.

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Hi and welcome to RF. Have a look around and you will find people from many different religions. I know I have learned much in my time here. Enjoy.