• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello

Big Mouth

My name is Big Mouth, I am new to REF. I found you guys through google, looked around and decided to give it the ol' college try.

I am from the Chicago area, I am an athiest, though I work in a church. I attended religious school for 11 years, after that it was secular school.

I am very interested in religion, and especially the role it played in Henry VII's reign.

Thank you for your time, I look forward to getting to know you all.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Welcome.
icon14.gif

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Welcome to RF. Have fun! :)

My favorite part of your intro was the mention of being an atheist working for a church. Perfect. :D

Big Mouth

Welcome to the forums. :D

You say you work in a church; what do you do there?

Welcome to RF. Have fun! :)

My favorite part of your intro was the mention of being an atheist working for a church. Perfect. :D

I work in a church in the nursery. The set up is there is an 8:00 and 10:45 service, during the middle is a bible study. I baby-sit during the bible study and 10:45 service, so the parents drop off their kids and go into church. I also work for new member classes and sometimes for the Lutheran school attached to the church.

It's a very fun job, I love kids, which is the main reason I do it.

Clover

Taoist & Shintoist Farmer
I am glad you like what you do, that's better then what a lot of people can say. I am glad you came here, nice place, nice people. Some psycho's, but don't worry, our group is very private, and we tend to be nice to new members....at first.