• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Help! How can I feel good about objectifying people? Suggestions please!

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Of course they do. I know my fire hydrant is smart because she lets me gawk at her without saying anything, and she always seems to obey me when I tell her to shut up until I'm done gawking at her.

Every time I make out with my fire hydrant, I keep a dictionary handy in case she says anything and I need to understand her.

I have yet to know what to make of her gushing water all over me last time we were together, though. Maybe I need to get a new dictionary now.

She gushes water all over you! :eek:

You lucky man! Tell me, what do her parts look like? I want a visual. You know....pics or it didn't happen.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
I'm getting in "trouble" for my !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and my ************** so...

Just saying..

Look a woman as a piece of meat???Nobody cares if they say that?Is a woman I can't "save" I guess..I'm outnumbered.

I guess my grand daughter is next.She's 9 weeks old. Guess she is next.For OBJECTIFICATION...

Hopefully she will be NINE before the PERV"S start seeing her as MEAT!

I don't have much hope...BUT I hope...

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
I'm getting in "trouble" for my !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and my ************** so...

Just saying..

Look a woman as a piece of meat???Nobody cares if they say that?Is a woman I can't "save" I guess..I'm outnumbered.

I guess my grand daughter is next.She's 9 weeks old. Guess she is next.For OBJECTIFICATION...

Hopefully she will be NINE before the PERV"S start seeing her as MEAT!

I don't have much hope...BUT I hope...

pssst...we're in the jokes section...thought that might help to know that

:D

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
She gushes water all over you! :eek:

You lucky man! Tell me, what do her parts look like? I want a visual. You know....pics or it didn't happen.

Here... you're lucky I could take a picture as soon as that happened:

fire%20hydrant%20flush.jpg

Now, I'm not sure I was "lucky" she gushed water over me. All I know is that I paused for a minute to look up "breastfeeding" in my dictionary while posting here, and as soon as I found the definition and said, "Breastfeeding: The act of..." she interrupted me with what you see in the pic.

Wherenextcolumbus

You know what would make you feel real better about yourself? Have tea with Hugh Hefner, he did say that if women weren't meant to sex objects they wouldn't be born so damn sexy (or something like that.)

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
You know what would make you feel real better about yourself? Have tea with Hugh Hefner, he did say that if women weren't meant to sex objects they wouldn't be born so damn sexy (or something like that.)

Oh yeah! Maybe Playboy can print an issue that has nothing but nudie pics and definitions of all a woman's parts. I wonder if Hefner would see the brilliance behind this idea. Because you know in advertising, people want to see sex and dictionary entries. :yes:

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Here... you're lucky I could take a picture as soon as that happened:

fire%20hydrant%20flush.jpg

Now, I'm not sure I was "lucky" she gushed water over me. All I know is that I paused for a minute to look up "breastfeeding" in my dictionary while posting here, and as soon as I found the definition and said, "Breastfeeding: The act of..." she interrupted me with what you see in the pic.

How did you control yourself? Understanding that you're a dude, and dudes sometimes can't control themselves when they're around objects of desire that are THAT desirable, I simply can't believe you let the fire hydrant just stand there without gettin' some. Didn't you at least touch one of the parts or rub up against it? Depending on the context, that's not all that inappropriate, right?

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
ob·jec·ti·fiedob·jec·ti·fy·ing. Definition of OBJECTIFY. 1. : to treat as an object or cause to have objective reality. ---- Merriam Webster

It actually sounds kind of nice.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
But did everyone read my post where I said I have black friends!?
I just wanted to make sure everyone saw that.

I saw that. Everybody needs the token black friend and the token gay male friend. :yes:

You also just need to remember its PROOF that if you don't see tears or grimaces of pain that they REALLY REALLY like being objectified!! :flirt:

That helps my guilty conscience immeasurably. Thanks!!

I shall objectify everybody unless they start crying. But then if they do, I'll tell them they're overreacting and they need to understand that being so hot and beautiful is an invitation to my lusting for them. It's a shame that so many can't understand that I can't help myself, and that my objectification of them (which is nothing more than desire, right?) should be seen as a compliment.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
ob·jec·ti·fiedob·jec·ti·fy·ing. Definition of OBJECTIFY. 1. : to treat as an object or cause to have objective reality. ---- Merriam Webster

It actually sounds kind of nice.

It DOES! Doesn't it? Why should anybody complain when I objectify them? I'm only trying to cause them to have an objective reality!

Thank you dictionary!

Wherenextcolumbus

If someone disagrees with sexual objectification, they are a puritan!
I call them a puritan to make it appear as if I am progressive, while actually maintaining male dominance over women and supporting women's sexual servitude.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Exactly! If they didn't LIKE it they wouldn't be in front of you with body parts ! I mean how is that any different than admiring their car if its hot????

And like you mentioned its just a fact..Its just nature and almost impossible to control so why should you ?If its that "hard" to restrain your self then logically it must mean you aren't supposed to.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Its not your fault Mystic that some people have hang ups.PRUDES! They are more than welcome to stay inside if they don't like it .

What do they expect you to do? Poke your eyes out or something?I mean DUH !If its wrong to objectify human meat then we wouldn't have EYE BALLS!

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
If they are smiling in the picture it means they must enjoy it!

Right and remember its a separate issue if they use drugs to get through the session .Not your problem.That's what rehab is for.I mean you aren't a drug counselor ! If I go to get my car washed how is it my problem if the dudes are doing cocaine on the side? I just want my damn car washed and waxed!