• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Help! How can I feel good about objectifying people? Suggestions please!

Wherenextcolumbus

Right and remember its a separate issue if they use drugs to get through the session .Not your problem.That's what rehab is for.I mean you aren't a drug counselor ! If I go to get my car washed how is it my problem if the dudes are doing cocaine on the side? I just want my damn car washed and waxed!

Exactly if they can't handle it then they shouldn't be there, it is their own fault really. Let's ignore the fact that they haven't achieved any transferable skills and will find it really difficult to get another job. They are there because they want to be there.

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
How did you control yourself? Understanding that you're a dude, and dudes sometimes can't control themselves when they're around objects of desire that are THAT desirable, I simply can't believe you let the fire hydrant just stand there without gettin' some. Didn't you at least touch one of the parts or rub up against it? Depending on the context, that's not all that inappropriate, right?

I believe it was totally appropriate. Not only did she remain undressed and provoke me, but she also has no authority over what I'm supposed to do. It's not my fault that I find her too sexy to resist or that she could be offended by me touching and rubbing up against her.

That's not objectifying her, by the way. I know she's a person, but that is totally irrelevant to me. My horniness is always the top priority. But I still know she's a person.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
I believe it was totally appropriate. Not only did she remain undressed and provoke me, but she also has no authority over what I'm supposed to do. It's not my fault that I find her too sexy to resist or that she could be offended by me touching and rubbing up against her.

That's not objectifying her, by the way. I know she's a person, but that is totally irrelevant to me. My horniness is always the top priority. But I still know she's a person.

I figured you would agree with me. You use dictionaries effectively.

One can still know somebody is a person while that person is objectified. I mean, they're not really their bodies now, are they? So, they have no right to tell me not to look at them up and down however I want. I own my eyesight and my mind. If they feel threatened? It's their problem, not mine. Boo-yah.

Wherenextcolumbus

I figured you would agree with me. You use dictionaries effectively.

One can still know somebody is a person while that person is objectified. I mean, they're not really their bodies now, are they? So, they have no right to tell me not to look at them up and down however I want. I own my eyesight and my mind. If they feel threatened? It's their problem, not mine. Boo-yah.

It's a compliment really. B**ches should be happy that you are even giving them the time of day!

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
It's a compliment really. B**ches should be happy that you are even giving them the time of day!

Damn straight, woman. :highfive:

I feel better already about objectifying people (especially women because they're so hot). I feel so good I want to talk about cartoons by Hanna-Barbera. :yes:

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
You know, Heather, the thought just occurred to me to politely invite you to participate in my "Does dress encourage sexual objectification" thread because for the merest of moments I thought you had some brains. So at first I was going to act on that thought and invite you, but then I realized a better use of your time would be as a headrest for my beerstein when you were on your knees performing sexual acts on me. So how about it? I bet a loose woman like you doesn't take much to get her hot. In fact, I'll bet you're practically panting by now! Honestly! I sometimes don't know how anyone can resist me!

Last edited:

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
You know, Heather, the thought just occurred to me to politely invite you to participate in my "Does dress encourage sexual objectification" thread because for the merest of moments I thought you had some brains. So at first I was going to act on that thought and invite you, but then I realized a better use of your time would be as a headrest for my beerstein when you were performing sexual acts on me. So how about it? I bet a loose woman like you doesn't take much to get her hot. In fact, I'll bet you're practically panting by now! Honestly! I sometimes don't know how anyone can resist me!

I sure hope, Heather, you realize I was just joking. You know, a joke can never be offensive. Unless it's about men. I've heard jokes about men that offended me, but I've never been offended by one about women. Have you? I expect not. You seem like a little lady with a sense of humor. Not like so many other feminists!

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
I sure hope, Heather, you realize I was just joking. You know, a joke can never be offensive. Unless it's about men. I've heard jokes about men that offended me, but I've never been offended by one about women. Have you? I expect not. You seem like a little lady with a sense of humor. Not like so many other feminists!

Joking? Why? I thought you were complimenting me. I mean, it did feel a little creepy and rape-y when you said all that, but it's no matter when I make other people feel creeped out so why should I overreact when you do it?

I was guessing your style of invitation was a sign of love and affection. Am I wrong?

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Joking? Why? I thought you were complimenting me. I mean, it did feel a little creepy and rape-y when you said all that, but it's no matter when I make other people feel creeped out so why should I overreact when you do it?

I was guessing your style of invitation was a sign of love and affection. Am I wrong?

You've just become the passion of my life. The perfect woman. All hormones and no brains! I feel sooo good telling you of my politically incorrect belief that brains are vastly over-rated in sex objects. Hahaha! I bet you share my contempt for political correctness, too!

You know, one way of overcoming your bad feelings about objectifying someone is to find someone who allows themselves to be objectified. It's so easy then to pretend they deserve it!

Erebus

Any other suggestions?

Yes.

Go inside, get out a sewing kit and make some crochet kittens or whatever it is women do for fun these days. Leave the tough questions to the boys and you'll soon feel better about yourself. Thoughts are nasty things and you shouldn't trouble your pretty little head with them.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
You've just become the passion of my life. The perfect woman. All hormones and no brains! I feel sooo good telling you of my politically incorrect belief that brains are vastly over-rated in sex objects. Hahaha! I bet you share my contempt for political correctness, too!

Right. Being PC is boring and stupid. And only weaklings and dorks fall for PC rhetoric. If they were just being real, they'd say the exact same thing that we have been saying all along. I think I've been overly saturated with that dorky and weak politically correct propaganda that denies how everybody objectifies everybody else...at least we're honest about it.

You know, one way of overcoming your bad feelings about objectifying someone is to find someone who allows themselves to be objectified. It's so easy then to pretend they deserve it!

Where can we find honest people like that? Surely they'd be easy to find. Those types can't look anybody in the eye with all that self-loathing, so just as long as we find the hot-looking self-loathers I'm game.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Yes.

Go inside, get out a sewing kit and make some crochet kittens or whatever it is women do for fun these days. Leave the tough questions to the boys and you'll soon feel better about yourself. Thoughts are nasty things and you shouldn't trouble your pretty little head with them.

No. Too busy looking at hot chicks. You're welcome to join me. Maybe we can let them all know that we've been watching them for a while, and that we plan on following them wherever they go.

Erebus

No. Too busy looking at hot chicks. You're welcome to join me. Maybe we can let them all know that we've been watching them for a while, and that we plan on following them wherever they go.

Only if we can grind right up against them in the tackiest nightclub possible before introducing ourselves.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Only if we can grind right up against them in the tackiest nightclub possible before introducing ourselves.

"Hello, Ma'am! Are those your buttocks my pelvis seems affixed to, or did I just bump into the cantaloup bin at Wal-Mart?" A comment like that one can only smooth the inevitable transition from dance floor to bed.

Erebus

"Hello, Ma'am! Are those your buttocks my pelvis seems affixed to, or did I just bump into the cantaloup bin at Wal-Mart?" A comment like that one can only smooth the inevitable transition from dance floor to bed.

I don't know, "hello ma'am" sounds too polite. We want to break down their self esteem until they see us as the best they can get.* How about something like, "Alright *****?" or perhaps just "Ug like, you come with Ug to van for boom boom."

*sad to say I've known people who see this not only as the best way to treat women you want to sleep with, but the only way that will work.