• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Help! How can I feel good about objectifying people? Suggestions please!

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
We want to break down their self esteem until they see us as the best they can get.*

Great point!

How about something like, "Alright *****?" or perhaps just "Ug like, you come with Ug to van for boom boom."

Genius!

*sad to say I've known people who see this not only as the best way to treat women you want to sleep with, but the only way that will work.

But why is that sad? I'm not following you.

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
If you stare at women's breasts for a long time and they tell you to stop being a creep, you should always whip out that dictionary and show them why they must shut up and deal with it. Nothing says "life of the party" like an ability to thump dictionaries while scanning others' bodies with your eyes, against their will to boot.

Also, a sign that you are really, really good at sex is thumping a dictionary when she asks you, "What do you mean, 'I'm blue-balled'?" after you pull out. A true man knows how to handle blue balls just long enough to use that dictionary and look up what "blue balls" means.

I should really write a book about all of this. "Dating Advice from DS: The Unabridged Virgin." Yeah, that sounds great!

Last edited:

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
A night in Tiger Tiger got rid of that nonsense in no time!

Did you go with a crowd of male friends? I think it can sometimes help us to be with others when we feel a relapse coming on. I mean others who share the proper views, of course.

Me Myself

Back to my username
Put them in a box too small for them. Remember not to put any holes in it.

Then serve food on top of the box and invite everyone for dinner.

Make the box really pretty, so when they compliment the box, you'll feel happy about not being the only one objectifying people and as such you've made it!