• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hi, From South Texas.

RiverSeed

Plodding Along
I am glad that I am here. A forum is a good place to communicate with others. I admit, I have not been my most honest self in the past, with others. On the internet, it is easy to fudge the truth, or to misrepresent some things so that you look good in some light or other.

I will try to practice my honesty with you. One thing the administrators should know is I might have another account on this forum. I wouldn't know what the name of it is, or if I really do. I'm not certain. But If my IP address matches any accounts previous, please delete them. Or, If I am supposed to delete said account, inform me, and I will how, with instruction.

I am happy to be here. Many blessings.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Hi Riverseed, welcome to RF.
icon14.gif

Doesn't look like your IP matches any other accounts so you should be OK.

enchanted_one1975

Resident Lycanthrope
Welcome to RF! Are you near/in El Paso? Laredo? Brownsville? None of the above? You don't really have to answer. I am just trying to make small talk. :)