• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hi there

Well, hi there. :) Just wanted to introduce myself, since you'll probably be seeing alot of me. I'm norwegian, nineteen, with enlightenment as one of my highest ambition, and a master degree in psychology and one in teology as the first step. Currently I'm working and reading a lot, with high ambitions towards the future, which in itself, is us that are young. I'm here to learn and discuss among like-minded. Hopefully, I'll get to meet some of you in here. Well, anyway, nice to meet you.

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Namaste! It sounds like you're on an interesting spiritual journey. We're very happy that you might choose to spend a part of the path walking with us.

If you wish, we have a guide for our newer members. (And please feel free to ask questions at any time!)