• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hi!

BettyFord

Hi you guys! Be nice to me, I was forced into joining this by my friend....not quite sure what to write, so this is it! My friend is telling me to mention that I'm LDS...maybe I should have chosen a different user name :)

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
Hi, BettyFord. Welcome to RF. I'm LDS, too. There are quite a few of us here, along with a whole bunch of very cool non-LDS people. So why did your friend have to force you to join? And is your friend someone who posts here?

Vasilisa Jade

Formerly Saint Tigeress
Yay!!! Yes I forced her here. I think she will love it. She's very smart and will be a great addition to the LDS members here.

:tribal:WELCOME!!!:tribal:

Last edited:

BettyFord

She didn't really have to force me. She's my friend all she had to do was ask. I'm actually glad to be part of something she is really into. She makes a lot of posts, she's saint tigeress.

Vasilisa Jade

Formerly Saint Tigeress
Picture!! Yay!!

saint-tigeress-albums-my-freinds-i-picture88-jeanette-i-before-her-wedding.jpg

I beat her. :p

BettyFord

Thanks S.D., I love that picture of us....and I'm totally cool with this, but just promise me you wont ask me to join Twitter, cause I really....really don't want to! :)

Turtle

Hi you guys! Be nice to me, I was forced into joining this by my friend....not quite sure what to write, so this is it! My friend is telling me to mention that I'm LDS...maybe I should have chosen a different user name :)

Welcome, I'm former LDS myself.

Vasilisa Jade

Formerly Saint Tigeress
You guys are both gorgeous! How did you become friends?

We moved next door to her when I was 5 yrs old. We were neighbors for a little over 10 years. We were like sisters. Our dads were both single parents so they kind of each adopted the other and traded us back and forth to keep thier sanity. lol. Both our dads were super cool.

Vasilisa Jade

Formerly Saint Tigeress
Oh and thanks for the compliment Katzpur. The only reason I ever take good pictures is cause BF's older sister taught us how to do make-up really well. She was a hard-core fashion/beauty pro. Thank God. lol!