• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

High Regards for Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) - From Life of Promised Messiah (a.s.)--by Musleh Mo'ud (r.a)

DawudTalut

Peace be upon you.
Peace be on all.
(1) Once Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) was at a railway station and Pandit Lekh Ram [an Ariya Samaj prominent leader who would routinely use abusive language for Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him)] came there and said greetings. Since Lekh Ram was of high worldly status, people with Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) were glad to see that. But Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) did not pay any attention to him. People thought perhaps Huzur (a.s.) did not see, his attention was drawn. But then he said with great sentiment: Does he not has any shame, he calls names to my Master (s.a.w.) and come to say me greeting. …….. Huzur (a.s.) did not care about his coming......... But common people feel great when they get chance to meet any Rais or big leader…..There are lessons here. If a person of apparently high status call bad names to our Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) there is no need to give him any importance.......... In general, people should give importance to poor too.

(2) Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.)’s treatment with his children was of so high order that one could have never thought he could ever gotten unhappy with them. But when it was matter of love for Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) love for children never exceeded it.

(3) A gathering was convened by Ariyas in Lahore. Gathering-originators agreed that no bad word would be used for Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) but severe name-calling was done in gathering. Some people from Jama'at were present including a beloved companion and above mentioned beloved son. When Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) learned what happened he was extremely angry with them why they kept sitting where Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) was insulted.

(4) Debate with Atham. It is published in book Jang e Muqqadus It was done when Huzur (a.s.) had announced that he was Promised Messiah and clergies had issued fatwa that he should be killed. Jama'at was in infancy and always in danger. Non Ahmadis asked Huzur to debate with Christians on their behalf. At that time Huzur did not say Christians oppose me less than non Ahmadis because Christians had not issued fatwa of his killing. Huzur (a.s.) accepted to do debate for the sake of Unity of God and Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) and went outside his town. After prayer he was given glad tidings for success…..Atham had written bad-name for Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) and this was the reason for debate, when Huzur (a.s.) narrated his prophecy, Atham became afraid and denied name calling and by same proportion God gave him more time. He hid the truth and eventually fall victim of prophecy.

Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) said prophecy is not made and divine chastisement in this world does not come just due to difference of religion. It comes in this world when one become mischievous. Day of Judgment is to decide for differences.

(5) During the above mentioned debate, Christian missionaries played a trick. They brought various disabled people and asked Promised Messiah (a.s.) to heal them as Jesus (a.s.) did. Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) told them with calm that his Islamic understanding about Hazrat Jesus (a.s.) is not like this, he believes Jesus would heal spiritual disabled ones. I can show miracle of my master Holy Prophet (s.a.w.), ask me for that, I am ready. Your Bible says if one has little faith like mustard seed can do same miracles as Jesus showed so if you has faith as big as one mustard you should heal them. The answer baffled them.

Some other points

=Surah al-Fatiha tells that there is always danger of hypocrisy and disbelief. These two spiritual diseases attack after person enters in ‘munam alaihey’ group i.e. those whom Allah the Exalted blesses. It has happened to previous people. If blessed people do not understand their station, Allah the Exalted enter them, due to their arrogance, in ‘maghdhub alaihim’ group i.e. those upon whom displeasure of Allah the Exalted descended or enter them in ‘dualeen’ i.e. those who went astray. May Allah the Exalted always keep us in blessed group.

=Excellence of Prophets does not depend on apparent knowledge. Apparent clerics oppose them.

=Once Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) placed a letter in packet to be mailed which was then illegal. Opponents took the matter to court. Huzur was advised to lie but he spoke the truth that he placed the letter and he did not know the rule, it made strong effect and judge acquitted him, even though plaintiff made lengthy speech. Some people make wrong statements to get asylum, insurance and other benefits. It should be avoided.

=If one sees a fearful dream, it is beneficial to fulfill its apparent aspects like that. It’s a spiritual way to avoid sad and worrying effects hidden in dream of warning.

=Narrations should be told with understanding and context.

=Jama'at should practice according to faith.

=It is not allowed for attendees to talk during Friday sermon; it is part of Jumua Friday Salaat. Children should be taught about it.

Reference: Friday sermon (23 January 2015) by Hazrat Khalifatul Messiah V (may Allah help him with His Mighty Help), U.K., alislam.org and mta.tv

Last edited: