• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

High school girls spanked - appropriate

Mathematician

Reason, and reason again
Be very, very careful about what you wear to the prom in Alabama. Over a dozen students at Oxford High School were disciplined for dress code violations this weekend and offered a choice: corporal punishment or a 3-day suspension. The dress code prohibits, among other things, transparent materials and revealing necklines. “Our community has certain expectations of what is appropriate,” the principal says.

Reports differ on how many students were disciplined. The Anniston Star puts the number at 25, but CNN (see video) says 18—of whom all but one chose the paddling. “We’re too old to be paddled,” says the lone holdout. “This is not the 1940s.” Her mother is incensed: “They said her dress length was short,” she fumes. “But that’s the way they are making them now.”
http://www.newser.com/story/85024/girls-spanked-suspended-for-skimpy-prom-dresses.html
I definitely think this needs to be illegal - nobody should be allowed to have that much fun on the job.

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member
Other than the link you give. I am having problems verifing its claim. I believe it to be false.

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
It is illegal to spank in Europe. The Head would be prosicuted and probably placed on the sex register.

If they had broken a dress code they would simply be turned away. However that dress looks normal to me.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I think Bob Hikes might be right that this is made up.

Of course, if it's not made up, I'm going to get myself a principle's job in Alabama, talk loudly about community values, and spank all the 18 year olds.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
You obviously didn't watch it all, it clearly said 17 accepted the punishment of paddling and this girl was the only hold out. She is of the opinion she is too old to be paddled.

Oooops! I should have watched the whole thing.

On the upside, it's now time to start applying for Alabama principal jobs! Will work for spanks!

Last edited:

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
More seriously, kids that old should not be spanked as a form of punishment. To do so infantilizes them.

I wonder would the reaction be so laid back if the teachers were monitoring the male students crotches in the same way they are keeping such a close eye on the female students busts.

So far this week we have learned that in America you aren't welcome at the prom if you are gay and/or have big boobs...........worst party evah! :areyoucra

.lava

Veteran Member
Sunstone, haven't seen you so excited in awhile or maybe it's just me. gosh i am so over loaded i can't think straight. spank, you say? it has to be someone who's not spank worthy to spank girls or girls should spank him or her back. maybe they should have a conventional spanking day

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Sunstone, haven't seen you so excited in awhile or maybe it's just me. gosh i am so over loaded i can't think straight. spank, you say? it has to be someone who's not spank worthy to spank girls or girls should spank him or her back. maybe they should have a conventional spanking day

Good points! I'm not sure I qualify as having led so virtuous a life that I'm spank proof. :)

.lava

Veteran Member
Good points! I'm not sure I qualify as having led so virtuous a life that I'm spank proof. :)

maybe they do not mention they would prefer spank proof principle. i am sure you don't mind being spanked back, i mean, after all, it seems to be the best way to make a point. simple, fast and certain

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
maybe they do not mention they would prefer spank proof principle. i am sure you don't mind being spanked back, i mean, after all, it seems to be the best way to make a point. simple, fast and certain

I think it depends on what the point of the spanking is. Spanking an 18 year old woman to punish her for what she's wearing is just wrong. Unless she likes it.

.lava

Veteran Member
I think it depends on what the point of the spanking is. Spanking an 18 year old woman to punish her for what she's wearing is just wrong. Unless she likes it.

yes, it is ridicules. they would be humiliating themselves as well if they spank 18 year old girls

MSizer

MSizer
"Now you listen here young lady, folks in this state have a long reputation for good old fashioned decency, so you just bend your little teenage bum over my kneee here for me and we'll set things right"