• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

High school girls spanked - appropriate

Falvlun

Earthbending Lemur
Premium Member
Sounds surprisingly similar to some adult erotica I have read at some point...

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Sign me up to become an edumacator in Alabama! Give me my paddle and bring on the students thirstin' for knowledge!

Herr Heinrich

Student of Mythology
Yeah I think spanking is not the best choice there. I think the principle just likes to spank high school girls.

Mathematician

Reason, and reason again
My favorite part of the video is when the principal states that the girls had "choice" of a three-day suspension (which would show up on their records) or spanking.

"She wanted it!"

Alceste

Vagabond
I get that impression too.

Me three. The guy's a big, icky pervert.

I can't believe it's legal either. By the time I got to high school it was weird and creepy just to have a male teacher lean over my desk to answer a question. I was living on my own by the time I was 17 and traveling alone through Europe at 18. If some creepy pervert principal had offered to spank me because he didn't like my outfit I'd have called the police.

dust1n

Zindīq
More seriously, kids that old should not be spanked as a form of punishment. To do so infantilizes them.

Speaking of infantilization -

Society allows this to the most popular dress on television

and then gets mad when a girl wears this dress at a prom?

20100330promdress.jpg

Talk about civic schizophrenia.

Last edited by a moderator:

dust1n

Zindīq
Me three. The guy's a big, icky pervert.

I can't believe it's legal either. By the time I got to high school it was weird and creepy just to have a male teacher lean over my desk to answer a question. I was living on my own by the time I was 17 and traveling alone through Europe at 18. If some creepy pervert principal had offered to spank me because he didn't like my outfit I'd have called the police.

Basically - anyone who thinks a middle working class male citizen can spank a young girl and not get turned on is in a dream world.

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member
Basically - anyone who thinks a middle working class male citizen can spank a young girl and not get turned on is in a dream world.

The 4 states that still use corporal punishment. Only same sex teachers can give the corporal punishment and It has to be monitored.

I linked a site that explains the procedures.