• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

High school girls spanked - appropriate

dust1n

Zindīq
The 4 states that still use corporal punishment. Only same sex teachers can give the corporal punishment and It has to be monitored.

I linked a site that explains the procedures.

LOL, well I guess that's fine? Not really necessary, though.

Alceste

Vagabond
The 4 states that still use corporal punishment. Only same sex teachers can give the corporal punishment and It has to be monitored.

I linked a site that explains the procedures.

So you're basically saying only gay teachers with an exhibitionist streak have the opportunity to get sexually aroused by the corporal punishment of adolescents?

In the site you linked, I saw videos of some paddlings - I didn't see any "monitoring", unless you mean the paddling was done in front of a bunch of other students (who were laughing).

AxisMundi

E Pluribus Unum!!!
Girls Spanked, Suspended for Skimpy Prom Dresses - Alabama High School boasts very strict dress code
I definitely think this needs to be illegal - nobody should be allowed to have that much fun on the job.

Parents have an inherent right to correct their children.

However, high schoolers are much too old for this type of punishment, and I do not agree with people other than parents punishing a child in this manner.

Especially if the dress codes outline was presented well ahead of time, turning these students away from the prom would've proven punishment quite adequate enough, and absolutely appropriate.

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
I don't know what the big deal is, nobody is too old for a good spanking, especially women who wear revealing clothing. They're just asking for it - "spank me, spank me, pleeeease! I've been naughty!"