• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hillary applauds 11 year old kid for taking a knee.

Typical. It's what I expected from the woman.

Hillary Clinton backs kid who knelt during Pledge of Allegiance: 'Keep up the good work'

I think I'm going to take a knee BECAUSE of Hillary. AFTER the pledge of allegiance.

At least I would still show respect for the people who fought and died for this country. Unlike the **mod edit**.

Jesus Christ and God almighty..... and to think these people are bidding to run the very country they show so much disrespect and disdain for.

Nice way to teach the kids Hillary .

You think someone who claims to be a veteran who supposedly fought for our rights before would be more outrage at the lost of innocent civilian life due to corruption in our justice system compared to someone peacefully protesting the anthem.

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
Still spouting BS. The only facts you're pointing out is how to disregard and disrespect the anthem itself with the refusal to leave it alone as it is.

If people want to dilute its meaning for people and future Generations, I wouldn't want to be in your sorry state along with people when one day nobody will realize what it means and signifies on a foundational level. It's just something for taking a knee with to selfishly put your issues ahead of the very symbolism that people now want to dilute with their issues. That's all it's going to be and mean someday, henceforth known to be the national anthem card. A common tool for activist use.

People like you just can't leave it alone and allow it to remain for what it is can you? Then State your case afterwards? No, I really don't think you can do that.

Let me ask you this.. Why is the Anthem itself being targeted and used as a tool for issues and has taking a knee so far really brought about anything from all of it ?

Other than of course, Hillary applauding 11 year old kids for being disrespectful.
If you still refuse to educate yourself, no matter how many questions I answer I can't help you.