• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Home "Owners" Associations:Do They Operate Outside of The True Law?

needle

How do you feel about the power of home owner associations? Do you believe that they have a right to fine and charge other individuals, for violating the community rules that they have put in place? Do you think it is right that these individuals can have the credit rating of others damaged and destroyed, for not paying them the monies, that they say others should pay? Are you aware that these groups have the force of law, to contact police organizations and courts, demanding that individuals be forced to follow the rules of the community...by the venues of threat, duress, coercion, and oppression? These entities have so much force, that they can and have had individuals, placed in jail, for not abiding by their own made up set of rules. Do you beleive that these individuals have actually created one sided laws and rules, that are not just, and actually operate outside of the True and Justified Law?

Last edited:

Reverend Rick

Frubal Whore
Premium Member
That's not how it works. You have to agree to abide by the covenant and sign your name.

What you are saying is, should I have to abide by any agreements I made with the home owners association.

I say, you agreed to it, signed the document, so quit complaining.

You could have chose to live somewhere else less restrictive.

needle

Rev.Rick,
Thank you for exposing yourself, as one who has no Love for The Righteous Law, or of The Divine. After reading some of your other postings, it was quite obvious what your fingers would expose, in relationship to your heart.

Reverend Rick

Frubal Whore
Premium Member
Rev.Rick,
Thank you for exposing yourself, as one who has no Love for The Righteous Law, or of The Divine. After reading some of your other postings, it was quite obvious what your fingers would expose, in relationship to your heart.

Needle, Thank you for exposing yourself as someone who does not want to take responsibility for your own actions and agreements.

For the sake of enlightenment, please define your term, "Righteous Law".

needle

Rev.Rick,
You do not desire enlightenment in the least, for you have already been ill uminated. For some reason you simply want to cross swords with me. Perhaps, if you truly want any decent dialogue, you will attempt to explain what you mean, when you say, that I do not want to take responsibility for my own actions and agreements. It you are implying, that I have any obligation to fullfill any action or agreement which was presented to me by any alien jurisdictions or their alien representatives, I have no such obligation, except to expose them to The Divine. And... my relationship, in that matter, is none of your mortal business!

Reverend Rick

Frubal Whore
Premium Member
The words, "True Law" are in the thread topic. If you don't want to define the topic of your thread and feel that it is none of my business, you might want to consider deleting this thread. Good day Madam or Sir which ever may apply.

needle

The True Law, The Righteous Law, The Justified Law, The Law of God, The Divine Law, The Good Law...when I speak these words, I am saying the same thing. also, by your words, you have implied, that you are The Divine, in relationship to me. How am I accountable to you, in any of this, unless...as it pertains to this forum only, you are the Head, and have the Power, to abort my mission?