• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Honor Roll - a list of those who voted.

KateTacular

I voted this morning. I wish there had actually been a line though...there was no one in there when I went [I suppose it was when everyone else would be at work though].

jewscout

Religious Zionist
voted during my lunch break. I went to the polls and there were the democratic and republican guys there giving out flyers and i looked at both of them and said, "Can't we do any better than your two guys?!?!?!?!" and i added a few other expletives and told them what i thought of their candidates...yeah they were a little shocked. Then i voted Libertarian. And you can tell me i threw my vote away but i'll put it this way...I live in Virginia and we haven't voted for a democratic presidents since the Democrats were the Dixiecrats! So i voted for a party that more closely reflected me!

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I voted. The poll workers told me the volume was a lot heavier than last time.