• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Houseguests

Pah

Uber all member
How do you make a houseguest comfortable?

Do you find your comfort vanishing after 3 days - 3 days is supposedly when fish and relatives begin to smell

-pah-

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
Informing them that they can make themselves at home and that they can go into your refrigerator when they need something to eat or drink. Just not too comfortable where they start walking around with just their undergarments on...lol :biglaugh: Let them know where everything is so they can help themselves unless you want to keep asking them if they want or need anything :D . Oh...and make sure that you trust them. Don't leav money laying around just incase. Hey...you never know :bonk:

jewscout

Religious Zionist
mrscarrdero said:
Informing them that they can make themselves at home and that they can go into your refrigerator when they need something to eat or drink. Just not too comfortable where they start walking around with just their undergarments on...lol :biglaugh: Let them know where everything is so they can help themselves unless you want to keep asking them if they want or need anything :D . Oh...and make sure that you trust them. Don't leav money laying around just incase. Hey...you never know :bonk:
I'm with mrscarrdero on this one.

KateTacular

I never had guests stay longer than 3 days when I was away at school. The way my friends and I work is we just help ourselves to whatever. We're a generous, very laidback bunch. Having my parents stay the weekend, however, was complete hell.

huajiro

pah said:

Do you find your comfort vanishing after 3 days - 3 days is supposedly when fish and relatives begin to smell

-pah-
I think the best way to get along with most people you are not married to, or have not given life to, is just to stay away from them.

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
pah said:

-pah-
My question is, are they on vacation? If they are, I agree with Lightkeeper. A good hotel :cool: . Unless you have offered your home as a vacation get away :bonk: My sister stayed with us for 6 days. I told her where everything was and to help herself. I was off for those days so I made sure she was entertained. But then it gets to a point where you just want your house back to normal before you had a visitor. To be able to do the things you want without having to be cautious because you have someone visiting you :banghead3 . It will be a long time before we have visitors and when we do, :jam: sings "Welcome to the Hotel California..Such a lovely place...such a lovely place"