• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How do you earn frubals?

This is never explained anywhere on the site that I can see. I'm not even too clear on what they really are, just that I apparently need a certain amount to be allowed a signature?

Can you give other people frubals? How?

Engyo

Prince of Dorkness!
The little white balance icon next to the post number at the upper right of each post window is the frubal button. You can click this to donate a frubal to another person, generally because you like what they posted. There is a comment box if you wish to explain why you donated for that post.

You cannot frubal yourself. Fruballing someone else does not decrease your own frubal count.

You can see who has fruballed you by clicking on your UserCP button and scrolling down to the window titled 'Lates Frubals Received'. Frubals you donte to others show up in 'Latest Reputation Given'.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Frubals are like applause, only over the internet, rather than in person. You don't earn them. People decide whether to give them to you or not.