• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How do you want your pizza?

FyreBrigidIce

Returning Noob
It was definitely funny.

As a former Call Center Representative, I wonder how much she gets paid an hour to do all that.
ROFL

FBI

TranceAm

k.. Enough fun

Don't you guys and girls think that it will become a tad spooky, if private owned corporations and businesses can handle your private information like that with the help of some algorithms. Afterall it is nothing more then linking all those Dbases together that allready exist. (And I am not even thinking Governments.... that would Love to have that info availlable... TIA comes to mind.)
It becomes even more spooky if they can act on information that shouldn't be in the public domain or buyable from/shared by other businesses.

What about, you get a new bill, shortly after buying some sandbike parts for a friend and you notice that your insureance premium has gone up, and automatically deducted from your bank account, since they assume on the information supplied by the store, that you have taken on a dangerous sport? Or you buy a package of sigarettes for someone else, since you don't smoke. For starters you are "guilty" until proven "innocent". And you're not even in court!

What about the IRS comparing the amounts of money you spend according to information supplied by all the businesses connected in the system and the amount of money your taxform stated you have earned last year.
Oh, you didn't spend all, so where is that money, since it isn't in your savings account either. DId you purchase something without paying taxes? Something illegal maybe? Should this trigger an automatic criminal investigation? That remark earlier had a reason.

Further more, do you think that as an average person you will have the same full information in the other direction, like for example the complete spending/medical record of the CEO of the Pizza company?

One step further is the implementation of the RFID, that allready is done in some places. Enabling in a cool way for the "incrowd" to open automatically doors for you, that remain closed for others. (Spanish Disco.)
It is only waiting for the politicians to start pushing for mandatory implanting them in newly borns to make sure they can't be kidnapped and hidden that easely. For example no more J.Doe's in the morgue since IDing of dead body's will become much easier. (It is only waiting for a big traumatic story to start pushing towards a public agreement to such mandatory measures.. Afterall it is for the "Good" of the children. And I won't tell you who they consider "Children".)
In 50 years, a whole population can be RFIDed and trackable in real time by the doors they just openend, harrased in public by to the person pointed commercials triggered by their bank account, and spending habits.

Any thoughts?

Bastet

Vile Stove-Toucher
TranceAm said:
k.. Enough fun

Don't you guys and girls think that it will become a tad spooky, if private owned corporations and businesses can handle your private information like that with the help of some algorithms. Afterall it is nothing more then linking all those Dbases together that allready exist. (And I am not even thinking Governments.... that would Love to have that info availlable... TIA comes to mind.)
It becomes even more spooky if they can act on information that shouldn't be in the public domain or buyable from/shared by other businesses.

What about, you get a new bill, shortly after buying some sandbike parts for a friend and you notice that your insureance premium has gone up, and automatically deducted from your bank account, since they assume on the information supplied by the store, that you have taken on a dangerous sport? Or you buy a package of sigarettes for someone else, since you don't smoke. For starters you are "guilty" until proven "innocent". And you're not even in court!

What about the IRS comparing the amounts of money you spend according to information supplied by all the businesses connected in the system and the amount of money your taxform stated you have earned last year.
Oh, you didn't spend all, so where is that money, since it isn't in your savings account either. DId you purchase something without paying taxes? Something illegal maybe? Should this trigger an automatic criminal investigation? That remark earlier had a reason.

Further more, do you think that as an average person you will have the same full information in the other direction, like for example the complete spending/medical record of the CEO of the Pizza company?

One step further is the implementation of the RFID, that allready is done in some places. Enabling in a cool way for the "incrowd" to open automatically doors for you, that remain closed for others. (Spanish Disco.)
It is only waiting for the politicians to start pushing for mandatory implanting them in newly borns to make sure they can't be kidnapped and hidden that easely. For example no more J.Doe's in the morgue since IDing of dead body's will become much easier. (It is only waiting for a big traumatic story to start pushing towards a public agreement to such mandatory measures.. Afterall it is for the "Good" of the children. And I won't tell you who they consider "Children".)
In 50 years, a whole population can be RFIDed and trackable in real time by the doors they just openend, harrased in public by to the person pointed commercials triggered by their bank account, and spending habits.

Any thoughts?
Reminds me of that movie...Minority Report.

FyreBrigidIce

Returning Noob
NY State already has a purchase and usage tax (maybe not exact title of it)now for the tax returns for everything people buy and use. I am not sure how it works but I think it's ridiculous. Not only do we pay 8.25 % tax on our purchases at the store but now we have to pay more just to use the stuff. When I was in Pennsylvania as a teenager and worked ina Youth Employment Program I found out there is a privilege tax for working in PA. You pay for the privilege to work there. What the heck????

With the new taxes that are being created I am surprised there is not a tax for each separate method of child birth or for choosing to walk instead of driving.

FBI