• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How insane are you?

Gentoo

The Feisty Penguin
32% Quirky - You are only insane very rarely and when you do go insane it is hilarious.

Yes Man

Premium Member
I am 43% quirky. And to add an extra 10 points to my insane index, did anyone have trouble finding the percentage sign on their keyboard cuz I did!

Pariah

Let go
70%

Moderately Insane - You are unexpectedly insane in small bursts but rational the rest of the time. You are terrifying.

Sounds frighteningly similar to my personality...

Nanda

Polyanna
55% Moderately Insane - You are unexpectedly insane in small bursts but rational the rest of the time. You are terrifying.

Booko

Deviled Hen
How INSaNe are you?
straitjacket.jpg
[SIZE=+2]66%[/SIZE]
Moderately Insane - You are unexpectedly insane in small bursts but rational the rest of the time. You are terrifying.
'How Insane are You?' at QuizGalaxy.com

Booko

Deviled Hen
70%

Sounds frighteningly similar to my personality...

Dang! You beat me by 4 percentage points!

Now I will go stand in the tea chest and sing "Jerusalem". :sad4:

Lindsey-Loo

Steel Magnolia
63% Insane

Caina

Apostate Heretic
[SIZE=+2]47%[/SIZE]Quirky - You are only insane very rarely and when you do go insane it is hilarious.

Kungfuzed

Student Nurse
How INSaNe are you?
straitjacket.jpg
[SIZE=+2]33%[/SIZE]Quirky - You are only insane very rarely and when you do go insane it is hilarious.