• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How many friends do you have on RF ?

Wherenextcolumbus

I have 26 friends on RF, although I kinda think the feature is rather pointless to be honest, I can like people here without said feature. :yes:

I suppose it's more of a gesture-based feature, like "hey I like you, be my fweeend!".

I think it is pointless too, there are no added features to friending someone so I don't friend people.

*secretly wants to be friended

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
... I kinda think the feature is rather pointless...

But..but if you don't first "friend" people, then however on earth will you be able to properly "unfriend" them when the inevitable moment arrives for you to reveal the full depths of your disappointment with the cut of their avatar?

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
I don't count..but I will go look..I know who my friends are that's for sure.Whether it be none or millions.(millions is rare ..one is good enough)

Aquitaine

But..but if you don't first "friend" people, then however on earth will you be able to properly "unfriend" them when the inevitable moment arrives for you to reveal the full depths of your disappointment with the cut of their avatar?

Haha! That's a good point: if one doesn't Friend someone, then they don't have the power of Un-friending them! :D

Wherenextcolumbus

Haha! That's a good point: if one doesn't Friend someone, then they don't have the power of Un-friending them! :D

You know what you're right! We can use the friending option to gain power over others. Why didn't I think of that!?
Ok I have changed my mind I now encourage people to friend me for this reason.

*really hopes no one will see through this faux reason