• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How Much Have You Changed in 10 Years?

Bishka

Veteran Member
You've Changed 80% in 10 Years

change-4.jpg

Compared to who you were ten years ago, you've changed a great deal.
In fact, you're probably in a completely different phase of your life - and very happy about it!

http://www.blogthings.com/howmuchhaveyouchangedin10yearsquiz/

PHOTOTAKER

You've Changed 64% in 10 Years
In fact, you're probably in a completely different phase of your life - and very happy about it!

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
You've Changed 64% in 10 Years
change-4.jpg

Peace,
Mystic

Mercy Not Sacrifice

You've Changed 56% in 10 Years

You've done a good job changing with the times, but deep down, you're still the same person.
You're clothes, job, and friends may have changed some - but it hasn't changed you.

==========

That's IT?! :sarcastic

morning-star

Light Bearer
***You've Changed 60% in 10 Years***

You've done a good job changing with the times, but deep down, you're still the same person.
You're clothes, job, and friends may have changed some - but it hasn't changed you.

I haven't changed since I was seven???? o_O i know i can be childish but....

The Seeker

Once upon a time....
You've Changed 48% in 10 Years
change-3.jpg

I have changed a lot more than this, but I guess this isn't exactly a scientific study.

constantine

the Great
***You've Changed 68% in 10 Years***

Booko

Deviled Hen
Well, this couldn't be more off. I've changed more in the past few years than I have in any other period of my life save early childhood.

But then, they're only looking at fairly superficial stuff.

And gee -- I'm sorry I was waaay ahead of the technology curve and was online long before Al Gore invented the Internets. :D

You've Changed 8% in 10 Years

change-1.jpg

You've hardly changed in ten years, from your lifestyle to those very retro clothes.
And unless you were really ahead of your time, you probably need to acquaint yourself with the modern world!

http://www.blogthings.com/howmuchhaveyouchangedin10yearsquiz/

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
You've Changed 92% in 10 Years
change-5.jpg
You're practically a new person these days, and no one from your past may even be around to notice.
You've moved on, changed your life, and totally transformed your personality - probably all for the better!

Well, I was only 10 years old 10 years ago. Which also happens to the name of a fairly good band.

M

Majikthise

The quiz says I have changed 32%.
But...
My daughter was born 10 years ago ,so I'd say a lot more has changed.:D

*Paul*

Jesus loves you
You've Changed 88% in 10 Years
change-5.jpg
You're practically a new person these days, and no one from your past may even be around to notice.
You've moved on, changed your life, and totally transformed your personality - probably all for the better!