• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How old is everyone here?

standing_on_one_foot

Just wondering what the average age on here is, sort of thing...if you don't feel like telling me your age, could you at least let me know your best guess of the average/most common/some sort of relevant age? It might be interesting to see if people's guesses vary...

And I'm sixteen and honestly have no clue the average age. But guess wise...just to completely make up a number, I'm going to say...hmm. 20 to 25. Completely making that up though, I've really no clue whatsoever.

Pah

Uber all member
I'm 62 and will get my first Social Security check in November.

Average age so far is 16+17+62= almost 32

-pah-

Hope

Princesinha
27---agggh!!! Three years away from the big 3-0. :(

To all you teens, please, I urge you not to take this time of your life for granted! It will be gone before you know it, and then you will be like me, lamenting those good ol' days..... :)

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
24, gonna be 25 in about 10 days or so! I've always been told that I remind people of a little old lady, mentally, so I'm looking forward to being there, age-wise.

Pah

Uber all member
Hope said:
27---agggh!!! Three years away from the big 3-0. :(

To all you teens, please, I urge you not to take this time of your life for granted! It will be gone before you know it, and then you will be like me, lamenting those good ol' days..... :)

I urge all of you to understand it keeps getting better

-pah-

Hope

Princesinha
pah said:
I urge all of you to understand it keeps getting better

-pah-
Yes, in many ways it does, I'll admit! :p

(However, I still think one should not take for granted one's youth, for 'tis fleeting!) :D

Pah

Uber all member
Hope said:
Yes, in many ways it does, I'll admit! :p

(However, I still think one should not take for granted one's youth, for 'tis fleeting!) :D

And it has it's own charms! For why else would it be said "Youth is wasted on the young". I can agree with Hope here - it is a precious time!

-pah-

johnnys4life

Pro-life Mommy
23 and already a wife and mom. Heh heh, I'm a grown up! I do think the teens are overrated. I hated being a teenager and LOVE being 20 something. I hope the 30s will be just as good.

Bastet

Vile Stove-Toucher
I'm 28. I agree that youth is wasted on the young...sometimes I think that there are so many things I would go back and change, if I could. But then I realise that all those decisions and events have made me the person I am today, and have led me to the people that are in my life today...and I wouldn't have it any other way. ;)