• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How to Call People toward God.

DawudTalut

Peace be upon you.
According to Holy Quran, as I believe, calling people to God is the best thing to do but there are certain requirements attached to this. God says:

* And who is better in speech than he who calls (people) to Allah and does good work and says: I am surely of those who submit? * [ verse 34 of chapter 41 ]

Calling toward God requires two essentials.
i= good deeds by the caller.
ii= submission to God.

Good deeds are those deeds which Allah asks to do and also the deeds which He asks not to do. They are mentioned in Quran, explains the Ahmadiyya Caliph MTAi.

Prayers and kindness are also needed to convey the message of God.

What if people do not listen? God says to blessed Holy Prophet:

*But if they turn away, We have not sent thee as a guardian over them. Thy duty is to convey (the message) ....* [ words from verse 49 of chapter 42 ]

Last edited:

reloadthis

I think if we just try to do right by God, show kindness, forgive others, try to be compassionate and understanding...I think the more we are in alignment with our divine self, the better messengers we are.