• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How to Hate Women (or to Hate Men) and Get Away With It!

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
I do, too. And I've even heard more than a few women make much the same observation. For instance, I seem to recall a friend, Danielle, getting at something that's along the same lines in these words: "With you men, I know just where I stand. But with women, I never really know where I stand."

Most days I myself don't feel as pressed to know where I stand with people as Danielle. Perhaps, that's another general difference between men and women. I wouldn't really know, but it's my impression nonetheless that men are somewhat less concerned with what their friends really think about them than women.

I'm curious what do you might make of that, Kilgore.

My wife and I were just having a conversation about this the other night. It arose through a totally different conversation path, but somehow we ended up in the same place. I absolutely agree that this is the case in general. We concluded that it was one of a number of aspects that result from women's generally greater drive and need for social connection and interaction. I think the general discussion began as how it is generally easier to be a man.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
I think I have met more men that are the opposite of your friend.How they identify themselves as masculine, the male ego is being as different as possible as women.They want women to wear pink and be stereotypical feminine to point at "women" and how "they are" to validate their superior status as a "real man".The women who like to emphasize our similarities as opposed to differences??That seems to actually frighten them and I personally have been accused of wanting to 'turn men into women".At the same time which doesn't make sense to me they fear that women want to be "men" (as if being male is the gold standard).But its not like a role reversal thing the claim is more like 'feminist" wan't people to believe that men and women are completely identical.

They need a LIST of male traits verses female traits.If you try and point the traits are interchangeable its like you are castrating them or that you are stealing something from their manhood.

And yes I do see it as some form of hatred of women.At the very least a need to believe they are as unlike women as possible with the belief they are superior.

Anyway its interesting to see your friends "hate" of women from a different angle.As in if they could be just more LIKE "men" maybe he could stand to be around them.

Wherenextcolumbus

मैत्रावरुणिः;3473158 said:
Felines too. Male felines have needle-like pricks that scrap the inner walls upon pulling out.

Yeah it's the hairs on the penis, they go the opposite direction and hurt.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Felines too. Male felines have needle-like pricks that scrap the inner walls upon pulling out.

You beat me to it! I was going to say that.I think the spikes are to keep her from trying to pull away from him.Like he's got her "hooked" .

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
My wife and I were just having a conversation about this the other night. It arose through a totally different conversation path, but somehow we ended up in the same place. I absolutely agree that this is the case in general. We concluded that it was one of a number of aspects that result from women's generally greater drive and need for social connection and interaction. I think the general discussion began as how it is generally easier to be a man.

Damn! That conversation must have been so interesting! In fact, I now want to have conversations with your wife. Please ask her if she's available most Tuesdays!

Seriously, I think that's a good point about a greater need for social interaction. I now and then get the sense from one or another woman that she doesn't really grasp that someone could be happy living alone. But men almost never give me that impression. I don't think I've ever heard a man say, "I don't want to grow old alone." But I've heard that from more than one woman.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Seriously, I think that's a good point about a greater need for social interaction.

I think its a survival instinct.I think it factors in even to why women live a little longer than men.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
I don't think I've ever heard a man say, "I don't want to grow old alone." But I've heard that from more than one woman.

They may not say they don't want to.BUT men commit suicide more often and loneliness can be a factor in that.

Poeticus

| abhyAvartin |
Actually it's meant to make it easier to enter, cause the hairs are smooth on entering

It is also for "cleaning" out any sperm residue of past-partners the female feline may have had. It basically scratches out any sperm from "previous mating".

YouTube[youtube]3UVw7cgv36A[/youtube]

In addition, according to experts in studying feline mating in terms of breeding (such as domestic cats), this is a very successful breeding strategy, as females do not ovulate unless they experience this sensation.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
It is also for "cleaning" out any sperm residue of past-partners the female feline may have had. It basically scratches out any sperm from "previous mating".

Is that feline **** shaming?