• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How We Share Our Faith

_smartz

Hello Religious Forums!

My name is Martin and I'm a member of the Church of Christ. I'm excited to be a part of a thriving faith based online community and look forward to engaging in friendly religious discussion :)

I wanted to know, what are your thoughts on sharing your faith? Whatever religion or belief system you come from, I'm curious as what you've found most effective in getting people to learn more about your church?

Our Church uses www.incmedia.org as one of our tools in sharing our faith. If you have moment, I'd love to hear some feedback on your initial impressions on the stuff we have on there and what you like and don't like.

Hope to hear from you all, and happy to be a part of the community! :D

Deidre

Welcome to the forums, @_smartz :)

I left Christianity for a few years, and returned last year, but because the Holy Spirit led me back. I had one initial situation that happened, that I'd say was a Holy Spirit experience, and a couple of following events, and I've shared that with people in my life...friends, coworkers, etc. If someone is interested in discussing faith and what causes me to have faith, I'll share with them. I'm not one to preach if people aren't open to discussing. I don't think we should hide our beliefs, but I also don't believe in intruding into people's lives with my beliefs, and I like the same respect paid to me.

I'll check the link out, later.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I don't share any sort of faith, but I certainly will share many questions regarding any given faith.
I'm excited to be a part of a thriving faith based online community and look forward to engaging in friendly religious discussion :)
Just a heads up, we have many atheists, agnostics, heathens, non-believers, apathetics, and many others who do not adhere to any religious faith. The forum welcomes all, and many are surprised (some even shocked) that it's not actually a faith-based forum.