• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How would you feel if...

Frank Goad

How would you feel if you accidently saw your friend of the opposite gender butt naked by accident?And you were both the same age?Like 18?

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
I caught my grandparents. :(
Honestly, we were in a hotel while moving across the country, it was the middle of the night and I was supposed to be asleep (I had my own bed). I guess I was just turning over or whatever because I went back to sleep. I was basically a toddler so it was just weird to me because it's not like I knew what was happening. Now it's just whatever. I mean, at least my parents might have loved each other at one point. I honestly think it's hilarious when people get freaked out by the thought of their parents having sex. We wouldn't be here if they didn't (unless you're part of the minority of IVF babies).

Last edited:

JustGeorge

Out of Order
Staff member
Premium Member
Honestly, we were in a hotel while moving across the country, it was the middle of the night and I was supposed to be asleep (I had my own bed). I guess I was just turning over it whatever because I went back to sleep. I was basically a toddler so it was just weird to me because it's not like I knew what was happening. Now it's just whatever. I mean, at least my parents might have loved each other at one point. I honestly think it's hilarious when people get freaked out by the thought of their parents having sex. We wouldn't be here if they didn't (unless you're part of the minority of IVF babies).
With my grandparents, my cousin and I were young, and had stayed over. We woke up and wanted cereal. We went into Grandma's room, and...

My cousin quickly shut the door. "I think we should get our own cereal." I wholeheartedly agreed.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Following my post #14 which applies to now

Late teens i probably would have stared taking in the curves, dimples etc. until the other person reacted and how they reacted

Art was and still is important, study of the human body was a big deal.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
I don't honestly know how I would have reacted at age 18, probably a lot like ChristineM. Now, big nothing burger.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
How would you feel if you accidently saw your friend of the opposite gender butt naked by accident?And you were both the same age?Like 18?

Notta problem.

I was a gym rat most of my life, so seeing people naked and being so myself is no big deal.

Oops. maybe I should reword this.