• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Human predictions.

Human predictions are often based on such factors as science research, analysis of available facts and trends, or even bogus spiritual insight. After making their forecasts, humans typically sit back passively and wait to see what will happen. Proverbs 27:1 In contrast to humans, God knows all the facts. He thoroughly understands the nature and inclination of humans; therefore, when we he chooses to do so, God can foresee exactly how individuals and entire nations will act. But God can do more than that. He can even control and change factors and trends to ensure the outcome. He says: My word that goes out of my mouth... will not return to me without results. ... and it will have more success. Isaiah 55:11 Your future. Is there are reliable forecast involving your future and that of your loved ones.? If you have advanced knowledge of an approaching hurrican, you can take lifesaving action. you can respond similar to the Bible. God has announced world wide changes will come soon. What God has Revealed about the future. This future is quite different from what many so called experts forecast. My decision will stand I will do what I please Isaiah 46:10.

amorphous_constellation

well when I watch the tarot, I do not look at the future with it. For me, that's not what it's actually about. I am not interested in predicting the future. Instead, it is about how different archetypes / notions work together. Like if I put the hermit next to the strength woman, what is the synergy with that. Are they looking at each other, or not? What story can you create, when you think about how the tools / things / attitudes they have work together? And how they may or might not watch different directions, why or why isn't that useful? It can get very complicated without predicting anything about someone's future, if that's even possible

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
Human predictions are often based on such factors as science research, analysis of available facts and trends, or even bogus spiritual insight. After making their forecasts, humans typically sit back passively and wait to see what will happen. Proverbs 27:1 In contrast to humans, God knows all the facts. He thoroughly understands the nature and inclination of humans; therefore, when we he chooses to do so, God can foresee exactly how individuals and entire nations will act. But God can do more than that. He can even control and change factors and trends to ensure the outcome. He says: My word that goes out of my mouth... will not return to me without results. ... and it will have more success. Isaiah 55:11 Your future. Is there are reliable forecast involving your future and that of your loved ones.? If you have advanced knowledge of an approaching hurrican, you can take lifesaving action. you can respond similar to the Bible. God has announced world wide changes will come soon. What God has Revealed about the future. This future is quite different from what many so called experts forecast. My decision will stand I will do what I please Isaiah 46:10.

Since God is mostly silent or at best cryptic through the occasional human emissary this doesn't seem particularly beneficial.