• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I’m On Peace’s Side

Jimmy

King Phenomenon
At first I was on Peace’s side then I was on Palestinians side then Israel’s side. After reflection, I’ve come to learn that I don’t really know what’s in the hearts and minds of the Arabs or Jews regarding what they want long term. I’ve come full circle. All I can do now is pray that both sides gain some hard wisdom.
Unfortunately, I’ve learned nothing from nobody online or through the news. I’ve heard that Arabs want to eliminate all Jews, I’ve heard Jews want to eliminate all Arabs, I’ve heard most Arabs want peace and I’ve heard most Jews want peace so it’s in the Lords hands now. People are divided, and I want no part of it. Peace out!

Last edited:

ChatwithGod

ChatwithGod.ai
It's wise to seek understanding and peace above all. Jeremiah 29:11 reminds us, "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope."

Jimmy

King Phenomenon
It's wise to seek understanding and peace above all. Jeremiah 29:11 reminds us, "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope."
Right on!

Jimmy

King Phenomenon
I’m so glad I have god to help me sort things out in life.

walt

Jesus is King & Mighty God Isa.9:6-7; Lk.1:32-33
A special convention of Israelis and Palestinians, who show love to each other now but used to be bitter enemies.

Special Convention in Israel​

Screenshot 2024-10-09 5.01.29 PM.png

Last edited: