• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I Am A Revoltistanian

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I am from Revoltistan. When others go to war over noble causes, we seek appeasement...& then strike when your back is turned.
When others work hard & brilliantly to achieve great things, we putter around in the shop or garden. When others strive for great
intellectual breakthroughs, we write doggerel. Some cultures build wonderful works of architecture....we have barns filled with
obsolete machinery. Some value gold & silver....we settle for iron & brass. Our country's motto is a variation of Michigan's....
....If you seek a great country, look somewhere else. Greatness is an over-rated burden.

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Michigan is a great state my friend, maybe your cantankerous side is showing again :)
We were once, but now we're neutered, vilified, hillbillified, devalued, eviscerated, emasculated, depopulated, discombobulated, & deplenerated.

I know, I know, "deplenerated" isn't a real word, but it sounds good.

Bismillah

Submit
I think what you are refferring to is pre-Revoltistan Michigan until the poor patch of land was run into a hellhole :) What you see now are the consequences of Revoltistan!

I also agree deplenerated sounds excellent, Revoltistan's greatest poets should start incorporating the word in their work to hail their esteemed leader.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I think what you are refferring to is pre-Revoltistan Michigan until the poor patch of land was run into a hellhole :) What you see now are the consequences of Revoltistan!
I also agree deplenerated sounds excellent, Revoltistan's greatest poets should start incorporating the word in their work to hail their esteemed leader.
Revoltistan has gone largely unnoticed by Michigan, so our effect is nil.
Perhaps the time is ripe for a take over....but we have a new & more capable governor now.
(The Commie Canadian has been deposed!) I should just wait & see.