• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I am new

Pedestrian

Good day everybody. Thankyou for admitting me into this forum. I'm generally a silent person, but when I do post I might write an essay:areyoucra. Hopefully we are all going to discuss one topic at a time.

I'm generally a fun and loving person. With religion ofcourse I approach critical questions seriously. Thankfully God is beautifully supportive in the worst of all situations and I trust he will make our adventure worth the while.

May it go well.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Greetings!

Decades ago, I was admitted to Johns Hopkins for surgery (broken leg). Staff required an answer to the
religion question on their form, & wouldn't accept leaving it blank. Thus, I became a "born again pedestrian".

Dove

Good day everybody. Thankyou for admitting me into this forum. I'm generally a silent person, but when I do post I might write an essay:areyoucra. Hopefully we are all going to discuss one topic at a time.

I'm generally a fun and loving person. With religion ofcourse I approach critical questions seriously. Thankfully God is beautifully supportive in the worst of all situations and I trust he will make our adventure worth the while.

May it go well.

Hi! :)