• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I am....

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I would clean the bottom of my house but my arm hurts more than my ankle. I hope it's not broke.

TommyDar

I am...

... an Indonesian ex-Muslim who is also the son of an imam

...a person with a doctorate in political studies, and a master's degree in electrical engineering

...a male feminist in a society which is almost exclusively male dominated

...a proud supporter of Israel, the only democratic nation in the Middle East

...a progressive thinker and a humanist who wishes to make a change in the world

...a person who is passionately opposed to any form of extremism, fascism, sexism, homophobia and racial prejudice

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I like you TommyDear, oh so sorry, I mean Dar. Thank you for commenting on my thread. You are one of few you got the point of it. Peace!

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am a little bit near the edge as I am mostly home bound because I am in a cast. Very few people will talk to me, and I don't like it.

I am thinking a lot about the man who is not old at the nursing home my mother-in-law was at. He is paralyzed so bad he needs feeding. Even before I learned there are an extreme few people who will reach out to connect, I worried that he is lonely. I do not know how to approach the man to befriend him. It is my belief, from experience, that I might have foot in mouth decease and that I might offend him somehow. But in his case I can not seem to believe the rule leave well enough alone is right.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I thought TommyDear was a funny pun. I wonder where humor appreciation has gone? Does anyone know?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am sorry I ate the butter. It would not be so bad but there is more. I also ate the cookies that an angel brought to my house a few days ago. :D

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Savagewind said:
I like you TommyDear, oh so sorry, I mean Dar. Thank you for commenting on my thread. You are one of few you got the point of it. Peace!
I'm still feeling confused.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Sincerely said:
You are yet to explain non-intervention, so that makes two who are still feeling confused. Welcome to the non-party.
Non intervention? It would be easier to explain nun intervention. Could I explain that instead?