• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I am....

Draka

Wonder Woman
If you noticed, the license plate for the bicycle the little girl got on said "Katheryn". That little girl was basically Katy Perry.

Here are the lyrics in case you didn't follow anything: Wide Awake Lyrics - Katy Perry

Last edited:

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
If you noticed, the license plate for the bicycle the little girl got on said "Katheryn". That little girl was basically Katy Perry.

Here are the lyrics in case you didn't follow anything: Wide Awake Lyrics - Katy Perry

Thank you. I thought the young girl was the singer. I think it is about realizing that her producer (the prince, maybe?) makes her into something which she won't do anymore. Good for her. Now, who are those two bulls?

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
I am putting off doing my invoicing. Damn bookwork is the worst part of running your own business. Apart from having no minions yet, of course...ahem...

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
I am...a little worried what savagewind is doing whilst posting, and could forsee the potential of a nasty injury, or something...ahem...

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am aware that the few words crowd can be an irritation to the many words crowd. It is only sometimes that the many words posts irritate me. The posts that are grey/white/grey/white/grew/white/grew/white/grew/white and so on are always an irritation to me. They can give me a headache if I will let them.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am having one of those days that I can not know if it is a good day or a bad day. It is not a normal day. Do you ever have a day like that?