• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I am....

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am going to a job interview today at the Uni's library. And I really hope I get it because it's one of the highest paying hourly positions I'll be able to get around here. And working around my school schedule is a given.

Watashi wa watashi da.

I hope you did get it!

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
I remember you said that before. Do you mean leaving RF by that?

We need open minded and kind people here so please don't :(

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I remember you said that before. Do you mean leaving RF by that?

We need open minded and kind people here so please don't :(

I like it here but my purpose posting is to get people out of their boxes and I see no one in a box who wants to leave their box. I do not see you in a box, friend. Thank you!

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I'm caught in a box. It's at Evergreen Cemetery, 5 stones inside the west gate, 11 to your left then 14 on the right. Help please. Losing oxygen and possibly my mind.

I've remarked that Americans really love this kind of humor.
I don't. Maybe we Italians like joking about sex than about these things

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am not hallowed. I didn't put that there. Some joker on forum with the power did it. And in case you don't know it you can hover over anyone's frubals and see some real wisdom!

Viker

Your beloved eccentric Auntie Cristal
I've remarked that Americans really love this kind of humor.
I don't. Maybe we Italians like joking about sex than about these things
Italians and sex are a laughing matter. :yes:

Last edited:

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
I like it here but my purpose posting is to get people out of their boxes and I see no one in a box who wants to leave their box. I do not see you in a box, friend. Thank you!

That's a noble cause. You rock :D

Well, if we neglect the fact that I live in a house that is box shaped :D

Warbird

I am a quotation lover.

“[A] quotation is a handy thing to have about, saving one the trouble of thinking for oneself, always a laborious business."

― A.A. Milne