• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I am....

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I remember when I first joined RF. I was so big headed and obnoxious, then well I decided to open myself up to what other people were saying. I guess you could say I got broken down, I am back now and different from what I was when I first joined. My perspective has changed, Maybe a change of perspective would be good for you? Anyway I do not want to derail your thread so this time I mean it when I say I will leave you to your thread. Peace.

Peace Shalom and thank you. You did not derail it.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am going to talk about my fingers connected to my brain for some procrastination. I am procrastinating. My fingers spell the same words wrong over and over and over again, like a hundred times. I still have no spell check. I am afraid to choose. Is that normal?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am thinking what's wrong with me. I am also thinking that other people do not go back to a conversation like I do. I think I always do.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am going to have my own little diary posts here just because I forget real easy. 6000 posts gets lofty member and 7000 gets awesome. I forget what 5000 gets.:danana:

desideraht

Hellspawn
I am confused, duplicitous, deranged, selfish, and weak.

Oh wait, that doesn't make Me special. I was describing Mankind.

I am broken and ready to unleash My true potential. :bonk: