• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I am....

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am not me.

That is scary. My daddy let me watch The Body Snatchers when it was on TV. I remember that day. Mommy sent us to bed early every night. How I know that is even though we lived in a dead end neighborhood cars kept passing by our house. I would watch the lights going by on my ceiling. I do not remember why I let myself go to sleep that night and I don't remember if it happened the next night. I was really very scared:help:

Ablaze

Buddham Saranam Gacchami
That is scary. My daddy let me watch The Body Snatchers when it was on TV. I remember that day. Mommy sent us to bed early every night. How I know that is even though we lived in a dead end neighborhood cars kept passing by our house. I would watch the lights going by on my ceiling. I do not remember why I let myself go to sleep that night and I don't remember if it happened the next night. I was really very scared:help:

:bat:

Monk Of Reason

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
I am wearing a dinosaur hat. (No one else here is.)
Well this is awkward
HTAN2%20Dinosaur%20hat.jpg

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Actually I am a Dentist!

Ba da bing! Ba Da Boo!

haha! I am not fond of novocaine. If I think I can stand a little bit of drilling I will go without it.

I have found something that I love. It is a little plastic brush that fits between the teeth. They come in a pack of many. I would have invented it if I was a real inventor. I just invent new uses for old things so I can call myself an inventor if I want to and I have.

haha! I am not fond of novocaine. If I think I can stand a little bit of drilling I will go without it.

I have found something that I love. It is a little plastic brush that fits between the teeth. They come in a pack of many. I would have invented it if I was a real inventor. I just invent new uses for old things so I can call myself an inventor if I want to and I have.

Drilling is the worst, I am a Dentist and I'll admit it. I use a electric tooth brush myself, make sure you floss everyday!

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Drilling is the worst, I am a Dentist and I'll admit it. I use a electric tooth brush myself, make sure you floss everyday!

I have not given up flossing for the little brush.

Drilling is not as bad as a shot and then numbness. I hate the numbness. It lasts a long time. Drilling is for a little time. The difference is duration, not pain's intensity.

I have not given up flossing for the little brush.

Drilling is not as bad as a shot and then numbness. I hate the numbness. It lasts a long time. Drilling is for a little time. The difference is duration, not pain's intensity.

That just brought back a memory, Couple of weeks ago I had to give a little kid a shot in the mouth... He cried and it got me a little emotional... I joke around a lot but I don't like scaring kids.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am probably making a big deal about BANNED? Oh my. I didn't guess that one

Am I too sensitive for being ignored most of the time? What I mean is maybe everyone feels they are. Do you?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am having another troll thought....just so you know.

I do not know if I care much about being removed. I only think it is embarrassing to be removed instead of leaving peaceably like any sane adult would.

Also I'm making a point, but to whom I'm making it probably does not care or even know.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am going to make a cheese ball - yes - they are still in fashion - and I am going to take it to the cookout where we shall meet the family of ....someone you do not care about....You probably don't care about cheese balls either. I have never made one before but I have this old dish which was made to hold the cheese I think. It has a cover and I should use it.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I played charades tonight and I took the number one. It was 1. But I think it wasn't from the charades card deck. It was from the Pictionary card deck. OH WAIT It was pictionary. We played charades after that. Later i thought I might have drawn one apple and then maybe two and cross out the second one. It was hard. They didn't guess. I am happy I am home safe. I seem to be.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am considering the possibility that if indeed the crazy people who come on forum to stir things up have friends at home, they are betting with them how long it will take to for them get banned.

I once was accused of being more than one person. At least that is how I remember it. I do not know anyone who is interested in what I am doing so that means I am alone here. There are people here but they do not know what I am doing. I wonder if he still thinks it? Oh! There is a phenomenon that I have witnessed when I am under the influence but I can't tell you of what. People around me will be talking but it does sound like someone else is talking through them, like they are having a conversation but the speakers have no idea it is. So maybe I am like that. But when I am writing I will listen to it, whatever it is. When it or they are around me having a conversation, I ignore them. I mean I try to ignore them.

Wherenextcolumbus

I ordered a fancy septum ring today
I AM excited and I can't wait for it to arrive...it could take over a month to get here though as it is custom made and from the states...

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I ordered a fancy septum ring today
I AM excited and I can't wait for it to arrive...it could take over a month to get here though as it is custom made and from the states...

Ouch! I do not often wear jewelry because I can feel it on me. If I wear pierced earrings in my pierced ears too long my lobes hurt. I cannot imagine wearing it on my nose. Does it say in there while you sleep?