• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I am....

Wherenextcolumbus

Ouch! I do not often wear jewelry because I can feel it on me. If I wear pierced earrings in my pierced ears too long my lobes hurt. I cannot imagine wearing it on my nose. Does it say in there while you sleep?

It hurt a lot for about 3 secs when I got it done, than it was fine after that healed fine. Right now I have a little bar in my nose called a bullet or septum keeper so you can't see that it is pierced. I stretched it from the original thickness (gauge) it was pierced, I have tried to stretch it bigger a couple of times but it wouldn't happen, felt too uncomfortable so I stopped.
I can sleep with a ring in it and its fine. I am ok with most metals, stainless steal, titanium and sterling silver, I haven't tried gold in my septum yet.

Maybe try wearing Titanium earrings, it's very good for piercings. If your ears get irritable you can soak them to warm water mixed with sea salt and a camomile tea bag with the earrings in once or twice everyday and see if it calms down.

InformedIgnorance

Do you 'know' or believe?
I am pleased the very pretty dentist and her three lovely assistants (they kept changing for some reason lol) didn't hurt me.... however I wasn't expecting an injection >.< but I am a big boy I didn't cry!

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am lost. The conversation about God dwelling in Jesus bodily is gone.

I just want to say what has occured to me about it.

I said maybe from the beginning it was not written like that or maybe the writer was wrong. There is a third possibility. Maybe it means Jesus was really a flesh and blood man. Because of the powerful works he (it is reported) had done many people might have thought he was not flesh but was a spirit. Re: Colossians 2:9 For in him dwells all the fulness of the theot&#275;tos (&#952;&#949;&#972;&#964;&#951;&#964;&#959;&#962;) bodily. Maybe the writer was attempting to combate the very idea that Jesus is God The Spirit. It wasn't successful imo. That is not sarcasm. It is true.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
God always was and will be. The Holy Spirit we do not know. Jesus was definitely not before Jesus. People twist what was written to prove he was before he was, but that is crazy talk and if it is not right, it is dangerous talk.

It is not wise to lie about things like these imo.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
So I go away for half a day and when I am back I check up who may have responded and I got nothing. I hear nothing is good, but it isn't fun, is it?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am feeling frustrated over forum. I say I know what the Jehovah's Wintesses believe. I was taught for them for twenty years. Someone says I have no idea what they believe, I'm not even close. I am not close to agreeing. Knowing and agreeing are different. I know but, I don't agree. I don't feel much better.:help:

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am not tired of cooking or of washing the dishes yet. It is what occupies most of my quality time.

I want to exercise more but I broke my ankle and it still hurts. It is too cold to swim. I thought about it.

Sitting too long at a computer is not good.