• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I am....

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
I do not know if you are doing it again. :( I feel bad now too and funny which is weird.

I will frubal you for a good laugh. Thanks!

I am not really trying to do it again! (trying to figure out what "it" refers to :confused:)

See? I, myself, am not smart :)

And many thanks for the frubal (a word I still don't know its meaning :))

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am not really trying to do it again! (trying to figure out what "it" refers to :confused:)

See? I, myself, am not smart :)

And many thanks for the frubal (a word I still don't know its meaning :))

Frubal has no meaning.

Getting thanks for giving frubal means "oh no! What did I do NOW?"

I forget what it refers to. I think it means knowing but not knowing at the same time. Confused?

I like to pretend I am never confused.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am thinking of what I consider a fabulous logic sequence but unfortunately it is pure troll so I sould not share it. I personally do not believe it is troll, but it is troll. I have come to find out telling the truth if it feels too bad to the hearer can get a person points and I am looking forward soon to no points.....which would be yesterday. I am too making sense!

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am willing to try to help, if I understood the question :confused:

I think knowing comes first. The question is about belief in Jesus Christ fulfilling the law. Do you know about that?

If they believe Jesus fulfilled the law to prove God's righteousness why are they trying to do the same thing? It is done. When something is done how does a person do it?

To be able to do something that was already done one must undo it first.

Last edited:

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
I think knowing comes first. The question is about belief in Jesus Christ fulfilling the law. Do you know about that?

If they believe Jesus fulfilled the law to prove God's righteousness why are they trying to do the same thing? It is done. When something is done how does a person do it?

To be able to do something that was already done one must undo it first.

:confused:

This is, um, too complicated for my poor brain to comprehend :facepalm:

But I don't think the problem is in the law being fulfilled, but wither people accept it as fulfilled. I think this pushes other to try to convince them so. Unless they, trying to do the same thing to fulfill the law, have ulterior motives like changing the law for their own benefit for example!

Then again, I don't really know!

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
:confused:

This is, um, too complicated for my poor brain to comprehend :facepalm:

But I don't think the problem is in the law being fulfilled, but wither people accept it as fulfilled. I think this pushes other to try to convince them so. Unless they, trying to do the same thing to fulfill the law, have ulterior motives like changing the law for their own benefit for example!

You have comprehended it. Your brain is not poor!

Sue D.

My understanding of the Law -- is that it was given to show how impossible it was to obey all of it. It was to lead us to our need for God's gift of salvation. In the New Testament we are told to love the Lord our God with all our heart, soul, mind and our neighbor as ourselves.
The question was asked about what harlotry meant -- isn't that prostitution? One of the Ten Commandments says 'thou shalt not commit adultery'. The book of Proverbs warns us about 'loose women'. Not to mess around with them.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I remember the guy in another forum who made known it is annoying when posters divide posts like that. I wonder if that guy is present here?