• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I am....

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am speaking an alien language and I do not know how to stop. It sounds like English to me but I am not able to get a response. (I am not talking to my friends on I am.) I am talking about the people in the know but they do not answer my questions.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am a careful communicator. I think first. I look up the scriptures and the words in them. I hope to develope my communications logically. I proof read what I write, I post it and I even go back later to check for errors.

Whenever I post disagreement about what they say Jesus said I get the sense most people think it does not matter what he said. Surely he is at least as careful as I am.

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
I'm really tired :(

I just arrived home from the usual 70km trip from my work next city and it is too hot outside.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Nice! I am not young and good looking. I am old and grey. I do not get dressed up much. Sometimes I wear my pajamas all day. :)

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
I am not a smooth talker, but I'd like to say that I generally like people for who they are, not what they look like. And I hope people like me for who I am and not what I look like.