• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I Could Be An Atheist At The Drop Of A Hat

Jimmy

King Phenomenon
I know things in life. I know how I got here and where I’m going. I’d be perfectly fine accepting that I didn’t know anything if that were the case. I could easily be an atheist in a heartbeat. No skin off my ***.

…but it turns out I do know some things.

Jimmy

King Phenomenon
Few religious people do, but they adopt religious ideas from what others believe, and do so subconsciously. They believe, but don't know why they believe.
I don’t believe , I know. I’ve heard you say this numerous times on here. What’s your fascination with what other people believe or know?

Jimmy

King Phenomenon
What is this "knowledge"?

From what I've seen you post, sometimes you are all about Christ, sometimes you are all about a mystery man born in 1980. That's you, right?
Haha yeah I tried to fool myself for a minute with Christ, to no avail. So yeah I know the mystery man is real.

F1fan

Veteran Member
I understand that the theory of relativity amazes you.
I understand that the shorter wavelengths of blue light being scattered more readily by the molecules in Earth's atmosphere than other colors amazes you.
I've stated no such thing, so false statements.

I don’t believe , I know. I’ve heard you say this numerous times on here. What’s your fascination with what other people believe or know?
Yet you never demonstrate any knowledge. So why would anyone take your word for an outrageious belief?