• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I found a shorter phrase than Marcus Aurelias (that is a joke)

Which is the better shorter wisdom

• This Too Shall Pass

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Good is ink

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

ChieftheCef

Good is ink. Goodness spreads from one person, from one place, from one thing, to other people. Bad is the same way. And when at the darkest triumph of torture one bad thought will lead to more badness, but the Buddhists have a better, longer fix to that.

Knowing that your action affect reality in a new way is exceedingly beneficial to the world.

Regiomontanus

Eastern Orthodox
Good is ink. Goodness spreads from one person, from one place, from one thing, to other people. Bad is the same way. And when at the darkest triumph of torture one bad thought will lead to more badness, but the Buddhists have a better, longer fix to that.

Knowing that your action affect reality in a new way is exceedingly beneficial to the world.

I like it. But I voted the other way, as the principle of impermanence is one of the more useful things I learned from Buddhism (though I have a Christian take on it).