• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I got baptised today!

Nerthus

Wanderlust
Have been wanting this for ages - so happy that it's finally all happened!

It's been an awesome day!

Treks

Congratulations on having the confidence and certianty to take a big step. All the best for you :)

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
It's My Birthday!
Cool, Nerthus! Sorry I didn't see this earlier, so my congratulations are a bit belated. I'm very happy for you and hope you will find a lot of joy as a member of the Church. By the way, would you mind sharing where in Europe you're from?

Nerthus

Wanderlust
Sorry - been away for a while with limited internet access.

I'm in the UK.

It's been a strange month. Just trying to find my place in the church I guess. But, I still love it!

Orontes

Master of the Horse
Sorry - been away for a while with limited internet access.

I'm in the UK.

It's been a strange month. Just trying to find my place in the church I guess. But, I still love it!

Hello Nerthus,

Are you having post-baptism lessons, or have you been asked to have a calling (some service role in the local ward/branch)? I hope that is the case, the more one is engaged in service the better.

Please feel free to reach out here if you have any questions. There are a few LDS that are fairly active on the site and can give you their perspective.

Norman

Defender of Truth
Have been wanting this for ages - so happy that it's finally all happened!

It's been an awesome day!

Norman: Nerthus, I just came across your post, congratulations, I have been a member for thirty years now. If you have any questions
please feel free to ask me, I will be more than happy to help you. I know the Church will bless you and you will have a lot of happiness
to look forward to. Your brother in the gospel, Norman. :)