• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I had the most strangest dream......

syoonsh

Below, is the actual dream that I had few days ago, it is about "WALK-IN" in spiritual term, soul exchange......It is quite long, so please read and tell me what do you think.
I tried to make stories easy to understand, so here we go:)

In my dream, I was sitting on the van with couple of 5 or 6 people with my friends
driving in a van. It seems I was sitting on the front seat, and sudden, I realize that
we were on a trip to somewhere else driving along the roads in high mountains....below
we could see bushes and trees....It seems that we are from North America& Asia.
anyway, in sudden, I saw something under around my friend while he was driving.
I talked to him, that there is a ghost under your feet sitting over at you. My friend
didn't believe it, so I thought I'd better took a picture with digital camera and show
off him a real thing. So I took a photo of his leg and feet while he was driving.
picture of Ghost was there!, I was shocked, I didn't show it off to my friend, but
back off my friends took my digital camera and gave it to a friend who was driving.
When he first saw, suddenly he was suprised and screamed, during that time, the road
was rough and curve, and my friend missed the turn where he suppose to turn, so
we crashed into below and crashed straight into the trees and bushes.

It was while when all we got wake up, we were suprised that none of us dead. But in the middle of the mountain and trees, there is no oneelse around us, we have no way to have rescue by someone else. So we decided to walk for a while to the west. We saw a white building and it seems it was a school. A building was painted by white, and broken chairs and desks, old papers were the only item left there....We were looking at each of the classes, and suddenly, we saw a guy standing in one of the front door of the classroom. We were stunned, because the guy standing infront of the classroom were the ghost that we have seen while we were driving. Then we realized that we were dead too. But my friend didn't believed that we were dead. Because we can talk to each other. However, until the guy at the door told us that we are dead, we started to cried out loud. Then suddenly, he lead to us where it seems like heaven. It was kind of hotel, there was lobby, other old people are talking to their loved one, and it was no other different thent he earth based hotels....We spent couple of nights and the guy told me that it was time to leave, I said " WHERE?" , guy told me, you have much work to do now, follow me, "....I followed him, and I do not see any of my friends at all...

I was standing in a long line, and the guy was with him...I asked to him, are you GOD?
"If that's what you think and believe who I am, then I am GOD.", I was stunned, then I realized that I was going back to Earth, But I didn't want to go back, because the place here is so wonderful, but he said that I have to finish some unfinish business in the Earth. Finally it was my turn to go back, infront there was some kind of elevator, and inside of elevator, only 2 or 3 people were allowed to go in through. There was one person going inside, and next it was me, while other people were trying to get in, the guy stopped him, and closed the door of the elevator. Suddenly, Elevator went down through like tunnell, and we were going to way down...down....down...and suddenly, they person who stands next to me were vanished, then, I felt some sort of dizziness, my feet and leg started to fade away and looks like it is vanished, and my whole body started to get fade away and like a blink of an eye, I arrived in a trees, and seems lot of bushes....I still remembered the memories of the past of my friends, when we were driving and the schools, but the place I arrived, it seemed familiar, it was the place that my friend and we got crashed last time we were on the Earth!!!!. I can't believe it, because, I was born again in a exact same place we got crashed!!!!!. But now, the area was constructed to a new town.

I still have memories of that events with my friends,, with scared feelings, I started to go forward, and there was a town. I was in a different body with someone else,I had different color of my skin then previous life, it felt like a walk-in(SOUL EXCHANGE). I felt wierd, and tried to search my friends, it seems I found of one of them, but they looked totally different and had different color of skins....I can realized them, but they can't realize me. A few days passed, my memories from the past started to get fade away...and can't remember at anymore.

After when I woke up, I realized something about meaning of life. When babies first came out, and they cried out for moment, it seems, they have many things to tell to us, but since they can't speak or see, all they do is just cry out loud. I realize that babies had reamains of memories from their past lives, and they were force again to come back, but they did not want to, because they know the life in Earth is painful, and long way to go. Yet, they don't know how to speak or know languages, babies do first cry. While they started to grew up and learn and experience different life, they begin to erase previous lives slowly......

Flappycat

syoonsh said:
Below, is the actual dream that I had few days ago, it is about "WALK-IN" in spiritual term, soul exchange......It is quite long, so please read and tell me what do you think.
I tried to make stories easy to understand, so here we go:)

In my dream, I was sitting on the van with couple of 5 or 6 people with my friends
driving in a van. It seems I was sitting on the front seat, and sudden, I realize that
we were on a trip to somewhere else driving along the roads in high mountains....below
we could see bushes and trees....It seems that we are from North America& Asia.
anyway, in sudden, I saw something under around my friend while he was driving.
I talked to him, that there is a ghost under your feet sitting over at you. My friend
didn't believe it, so I thought I'd better took a picture with digital camera and show
off him a real thing. So I took a photo of his leg and feet while he was driving.
picture of Ghost was there!, I was shocked, I didn't show it off to my friend, but
back off my friends took my digital camera and gave it to a friend who was driving.
When he first saw, suddenly he was suprised and screamed, during that time, the road
was rough and curve, and my friend missed the turn where he suppose to turn, so
we crashed into below and crashed straight into the trees and bushes.

It was while when all we got wake up, we were suprised that none of us dead. But in the middle of the mountain and trees, there is no oneelse around us, we have no way to have rescue by someone else. So we decided to walk for a while to the west. We saw a white building and it seems it was a school. A building was painted by white, and broken chairs and desks, old papers were the only item left there....We were looking at each of the classes, and suddenly, we saw a guy standing in one of the front door of the classroom. We were stunned, because the guy standing infront of the classroom were the ghost that we have seen while we were driving. Then we realized that we were dead too. But my friend didn't believed that we were dead. Because we can talk to each other. However, until the guy at the door told us that we are dead, we started to cried out loud. Then suddenly, he lead to us where it seems like heaven. It was kind of hotel, there was lobby, other old people are talking to their loved one, and it was no other different thent he earth based hotels....We spent couple of nights and the guy told me that it was time to leave, I said " WHERE?" , guy told me, you have much work to do now, follow me, "....I followed him, and I do not see any of my friends at all...

I was standing in a long line, and the guy was with him...I asked to him, are you GOD?
"If that's what you think and believe who I am, then I am GOD.", I was stunned, then I realized that I was going back to Earth, But I didn't want to go back, because the place here is so wonderful, but he said that I have to finish some unfinish business in the Earth. Finally it was my turn to go back, infront there was some kind of elevator, and inside of elevator, only 2 or 3 people were allowed to go in through. There was one person going inside, and next it was me, while other people were trying to get in, the guy stopped him, and closed the door of the elevator. Suddenly, Elevator went down through like tunnell, and we were going to way down...down....down...and suddenly, they person who stands next to me were vanished, then, I felt some sort of dizziness, my feet and leg started to fade away and looks like it is vanished, and my whole body started to get fade away and like a blink of an eye, I arrived in a trees, and seems lot of bushes....I still remembered the memories of the past of my friends, when we were driving and the schools, but the place I arrived, it seemed familiar, it was the place that my friend and we got crashed last time we were on the Earth!!!!. I can't believe it, because, I was born again in a exact same place we got crashed!!!!!. But now, the area was constructed to a new town.

I still have memories of that events with my friends,, with scared feelings, I started to go forward, and there was a town. I was in a different body with someone else,I had different color of my skin then previous life, it felt like a walk-in(SOUL EXCHANGE). I felt wierd, and tried to search my friends, it seems I found of one of them, but they looked totally different and had different color of skins....I can realized them, but they can't realize me. A few days passed, my memories from the past started to get fade away...and can't remember at anymore.

After when I woke up, I realized something about meaning of life. When babies first came out, and they cried out for moment, it seems, they have many things to tell to us, but since they can't speak or see, all they do is just cry out loud. I realize that babies had reamains of memories from their past lives, and they were force again to come back, but they did not want to, because they know the life in Earth is painful, and long way to go. Yet, they don't know how to speak or know languages, babies do first cry. While they started to grew up and learn and experience different life, they begin to erase previous lives slowly......
Life isn't painful for the hardy and spirited. I don't believe in afterlives, but there could be something I could add to this discussion. If you're ready for the opinions of an atheist party pooper, an infidel killjoy, a fellow who spends belief with a Scroogish mentality and likes it, an annoying skeptic who always has to kill the mood, here goes.

If we're repeatedly made to live again, it's plausible that Heaven is such a heaven because being able to play a role in making it one is a requirement for entry. And please, tell them next time you pass through to ditch the gold and the pearls because it's sooooo tacky. Seriously, it's unspeakably tawdry. Gold is strictly overrated, anyway. They should go with something just a touch more understated, something that displays a mixture of pride and humility, is bold without being intentionally overwhelming, makes function the living, breathing essence of style, and gains rather than loses from close inspection. Anyone can make something gaudy given enough money, but something that impresses without flaunting is much more impressive to me.

What was I saying? Ah, yes. If you want a heaven, you're going to have to make it. If you want to be happy, you're more likely to create happiness than locate it under some rock. That's why they would have decided you're too unhip to be a welcome addition to the Cool People Club. You didn't meet the King of Heaven; you met their chairman, and the title changes to a different person every once in a while. That's why all the prophets and seers can't seem to agree on what the fellow looks like and his opinions on little things seem to vary so broadly from religion to religion and sect to sect.

john63

titmouse
The other people that were with you represent who you were in past lives. The ghost represents death. The the van crashing and the subsequent death of you and all your "friends" or past lives represents the passing of you to a higher level of conscieousness. The empty school represents the end of your earthly education, for you have lead enough good past lives to move on to the next step in your spiritual evolution. The "hotel" is a way station for souls coming from and going to terrestrial lives or entering heaven. When you die you will not come back as a terrestrial being, you will go to heaven this time. That is why your "freinds" or past lives could not recognise you but you could recognise them. You have attained enlightenment whereas your past lives had not.

syoonsh

john63 said:
The other people that were with you represent who you were in past lives. The ghost represents death. The the van crashing and the subsequent death of you and all your "friends" or past lives represents the passing of you to a higher level of conscieousness. The empty school represents the end of your earthly education, for you have lead enough good past lives to move on to the next step in your spiritual evolution. The "hotel" is a way station for souls coming from and going to terrestrial lives or entering heaven. When you die you will not come back as a terrestrial being, you will go to heaven this time. That is why when your "freinds" or past lives could not recognise you but you could recognise them. You have attained enlightenment whereas your past lives had not.
John, thx for your opinion. With your help, I feel now that I have something acquired little bit of meaning of life.

Flappycat

Hmm. Personally, the ideal afterlife for me would be a higher skill level with greater rewards, higher highs, lower lows, and, overall, a lot more to do, but that's just me. A life without challenges is not a life, particularly if it's an eternal one.

syoonsh

Flappycat said:
Hmm. Personally, the ideal afterlife for me would be a higher skill level with greater rewards, higher highs, lower lows, and, overall, a lot more to do, but that's just me. A life without challenges is not a life, particularly if it's an eternal one.
Flappy, I know everyone has different about afterlife issue, but
those are the real dreams from me, I even don't know how I have
recieved, but it must be up from they are trying to give message
to me that afterlife could exist for everyone.