• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I have just enough redneck in me to wonder...

• Thread starter angellous_evangellous
  • Start date

PureX

Veteran Member
Yes, there is pressure in a hot water heater tank if it's plumbed into your household water system. But most water systems don't hold a great deal of pressure, so if you were to blast your hot water tank with a shotgun, it would react about like a lawn sprinkler. Keep in mind, though, that there is a layer of insulation between the outside cover of the tank, and actual tank itself. So a shotgun blast may not be able to penetrate the outside shell, the insulation, and the tank, too.

A

angellous_evangellous

Yes, there is pressure in a hot water heater tank if it's plumbed into your household water system. But most water systems don't hold a great deal of pressure, so if you were to blast your hot water tank with a shotgun, it would react about like a lawn sprinkler. Keep in mind, though, that there is a layer of insulation between the outside cover of the tank, and actual tank itself. So a shotgun blast may not be able to penetrate the outside shell, the insulation, and the tank, too.

I bet the 9mm would. And, I could increase the pressure higher than normal, and shoot it from across the street.

lunamoth

Will to love
Why mess around with a hot water tank? What you need is one of dem dar oxygen gas tanks. That'd make a pretty pop.