• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I heard some people can leave thire body at will.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
When my oldest son was little, he didn't like what was served for dinner. He took one bite, flopped on the table, and told me his soul was trying to leave his body.

He didn't succeed, though.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I heard some people can leave thire body at will.What do you make of this?:)
I don't judge them, and I avoid feeling jealous. Its a fantastic super power to have though.

Leaving their body would come with temptation, for they could watch people type in passwords and codes. They could very quickly become excellent thieves. Blackmail would be so easy, but corporate espionage would pay better and be less dangerous and perhaps carry less of a criminal sentence if caught.

They could also be amazing bounty hunters, because they could check inside of houses before breaking in. As soldiers they could inform commanders about hidden dangers.