• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I just have to brag a little bit on my church

Davidium

I just have to brag a little bit to my fellow UU's....

I have resisted for a few days, at least...

If you are a UU, and you or your church receives the Association's magazine "UU World".. then I ask you to please take a look at the bottom of page 24 of the newest issue. The one with "The Wonder of Evolution" on the cover.

:)

Yours in faith,

David

lilithu

The Devil's Advocate
lol Maize! Upon first glance I read your sig as:
"Frubals not a matter of life and death...It's much more important than that." :bonk:

Congrats David! :)

Ciscokid

Barlow and Dowd are giving UUs “a shared language,” says the Rev. David Bumbaugh, professor of ministry at Meadville-Lombard Theological School in Chicago, that allows us to talk about what we have in common, which is “an inchoate mystical understanding of our existence.”

W00T!!

Davidium

Good quote, cisco, but not what I was refering to....

However, Rev. David Baumbaugh is one of my professors at Meadville, and Rev. Dowd and Connie Barlow are the speakers for our service this coming Sunday here in Galveston. But, actually, take a look at the ad for General Assembly on the pages right before that.

David

Ciscokid

Davidium said:
Good quote, cisco, but not what I was refering to....

However, Rev. David Baumbaugh is one of my professors at Meadville, and Rev. Dowd and Connie Barlow are the speakers for our service this coming Sunday here in Galveston. But, actually, take a look at the ad for General Assembly on the pages right before that.

David

D'oh!! :bonk: