• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I love my judge and prosecuting attorney TREMENDOUSLY!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I would like to thank anyone at RF who has ever prayed for me. :)

Today I went to court feeling miserable and wanting to die, worried sick.

I thought the prosecuting attorney hated me like any other time I've gone before him, the things he said about me made me feel so disgusting and want to die.

This time he said something along the lines of "Your honor, I was very opposed to you releasing the defendant. I am no longer worried about him. He has gone above and beyond my expectations. He's doing great!".

Then the judge started telling me how proud he was and how hard I'm working , that he really appreciates working with me and seeing the growth.

Then bad internet connection cut him off (It was a zoom meeting).

I had to (with embarrassment) say "your honor, could you please repeat that. Poor Internet connection cut you off."

He just seemed so delighted that I'm making progress. Like he deals with thousands of people that don't make it.

He's a good man and so is the prosecutor. I can't thank God enough for today. I was very surprised.

Now I'm just scared ****less I'll let him down. Please pray for me that I don't let him down. I really love people and want them all happy. My defense attorney, she's awesome as well!

They made a referral to mental health court as well. If you could pray about that and pray that I will dedicate myself to being good to people and using time and talents to help other sick people like myself, and just help people in general.

You have heard me blaspheme a lot. But I can truly say "God is Great!" :)

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I can see you wn a suit and tie holding down a good, well paying job if you keep this up.

People are proud of how well your doing, don't let them, and yourself down.

Rival

Diex Aie
Staff member
Premium Member
you-can-do-it-meme-72.jpg

PureX

Veteran Member
And i forgot to thank the atheists who believe in miracles! :D
Try not to think too much about it. Just relax your brain, and keep doing the next right thing, day by day. It gets easier. And it accumulates. People notice, and want to welcome you 'into the fold'. Enjoy that moment, and then keep moving forward.

I hope you aren't offended by my giving you unsolicited advice like this, but I've been there, and been through it. I just want to share what I can in the hope that it'll be helpful.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Try not to think too much about it. Just relax your brain, and keep doing the next right thing, day by day. It gets easier. And it accumulates. People notice, and want to welcome you 'into the fold'. Enjoy that moment, and then keep moving forward.

I hope you aren't offended by my giving you unsolicited advice like this, but I've been there, and been through it. I just want to share what I can in the hope that it'll be helpful.

You have been rude sometimes in my opinion, and kind of a hard *** :D but I always appreciate your correction, warnings, and best want to heed thy advice and recommendations. :)

Rival

Diex Aie
Staff member
Premium Member
Not gonna lie, I thought this thread was going to be about God. Lol. :D

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Reminds me of an old joke...
What does one say to a Revoltistanian wearing a suit & tie?
Will the defendant please rise.