• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Clampite Wire Tool Kit | Redline Stands

The above is the webpage for a clamptite tool with a nice case and some loops of wire. The purpose of the tool is to use simple stiff wire to create strong permanent clamps. It can be used to clamp hoses if you know what you're doing. I do not yet know how strong and permanent it is or how must clamping pressure it has, but its decent. It costs 159$ US.

I made my own, somewhat less sleek but still functional equivalent following a youtube video. It really works, and I made it. Its nice.

The Clamptite is actually a new version of something older which you can see in the following video which shows how to make a tool called "The Clamper." The video author shows how to make it then uses it to assemble a raft from poles and floats.

Viker

Your beloved eccentric Auntie Cristal
Sorry. I misread the title with Clampet. I was expecting hillbilly hack tech. :p

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Sorry. I misread the title with Clampet. I was expecting hillbilly hack tech. :p

I thought it was Clampett, too.

giphy (21).gif

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
Clampite Wire Tool Kit | Redline Stands

The above is the webpage for a clamptite tool with a nice case and some loops of wire. The purpose of the tool is to use simple stiff wire to create strong permanent clamps. It can be used to clamp hoses if you know what you're doing. I do not yet know how strong and permanent it is or how must clamping pressure it has, but its decent. It costs 159$ US.

I made my own, somewhat less sleek but still functional equivalent following a youtube video. It really works, and I made it. Its nice.

The Clamptite is actually a new version of something older which you can see in the following video which shows how to make a tool called "The Clamper." The video author shows how to make it then uses it to assemble a raft from poles and floats.

Those are all pretty cool tools that I had no idea were available. I like the homemade version. I rather enjoy seeing that sort of innovation and dissemination of the knowledge so that others can make their own.