• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I need help on deciding my religion!

Hi, anybody and everybody who is reading this! My name is Madison and I am in desperate need. I know what I believe, but I have no idea what it is called and I am desperate to know. I do believe in the Devil, Satan, Lucifer etc. so anything about God is immediately scratched off. I do believe he is a being, kind of like God if you know what I mean? A supernatural being I believe what its called. I do not think I am a Luciferian, they have beliefs which I do not. Is there any other religions which have to do with Devil, Satan, Lucifer etc. being a supernatural being?

dyanaprajna2011

Dharmapala
There's theistic Satanism. For an Egyptian spin, you could check out Setianism. We have many Left-Hand pathers here who'll be able to help you out.

Pegg

Jehovah our God is One
you should know that Satan hates you, and me, and every other human being on the planet.

I dont understand why anyone would want to give him their devotion, but of course thats for you to decide.

good luck in your search.

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
Their are many kinds of satanist and luciferians also check out the temple of set

Iti oj

Premium Member
you should know that Satan hates you, and me, and every other human being on the planet.

I dont understand why anyone would want to give him their devotion, but of course thats for you to decide.

That is no more true of kind to say then if I were to say the god of the bible is evil.

Pegg

Jehovah our God is One
That is no more true of kind to say then if I were to say the god of the bible is evil.

each will prove who they truly are by their works.

What has satan done for us? Where has he taken us? When i compare God with Satan, i see one has taken us down a dark path into destruction and despair, while God wants to see us living in peace, happiness and security.

I know where I want to be.

It might be worth, you know, actually detailing your beliefs beyond "oh, I really like this name. He'll be my god."

well i have believed in Satan since I was in the 5th grade for many reasons..that had happened, and that is happening (which is why I still have faith in him) but I have been getting different kinds of contact from God and Satan along with his demons, which is making me start to wonder and realise

Gjallarhorn

N'yog-Sothep
well i have believed in Satan since I was in the 5th grade for many reasons..that had happened, and that is happening (which is why I still have faith in him) but I have been getting different kinds of contact from God and Satan along with his demons, which is making me start to wonder and realise

That still doesn't define much, unless you're simply an anti-Christian Satanist, in which case party on.

each will prove who they truly are by their works.

What has satan done for us? Where has he taken us? When i compare God with Satan, i see one has taken us down a dark path into destruction and despair, while God wants to see us living in peace, happiness and security.

I know where I want to be.

that is great you know where you want to be because we do too. and also maybe God hasnt abandoned you, but maybe he abandoned others..maybe we dont trust him. but if you want to know, God has led me only down the roads of destruction and despair..Satan has led me down peace, happiness and security. if you are trying to say i am living a destructive and sad life, i advise you to think other wise. i am perfectly fine with how my life is, yes there are things i dont like that happen but i move on

you see, i think the same thing..i dont get why you give God your devotion. the funny thing between christians and Satan believers is that a lot of us never see a christian and 'shun' them..we dont call them names or go 'God crazy' with crosses or other symbols. -not all or like this, but i have met enough that i can say this

That still doesn't define much, unless you're simply an anti-Christian Satanist, in which case party on.

well hence the title of this whole thread..I believe in Satan, but I am still trying to locate which religion name I am trying to take. So I am just settling with this until my search is over!

Iti oj

Premium Member
well hence the title of this whole thread..I believe in Satan, but I am still trying to locate which religion name I am trying to take. So I am just settling with this until my search is over!

Well how and what is satan to you. What kinds of things do you do for satan what does he do for you? What kind of practices do you have? Which version of satan etc wtc

Tranquil Servant

Was M.I.A for a while
not all belive God is good, great, or the creator.
God being good or great is another subject but if God weren't a Creator then he wouldn't t have the title of just "God;" he would be the God of...(whatever).
God
1. the creator and ruler of the universe; Supreme Being.--from the dictionary

Iti oj

Premium Member
God being good or great is another subject but if God weren't a Creator then he wouldn't t have the title of just "God;" he would be the God of...(whatever).
God
1. the creator and ruler of the universe; Supreme Being.--from the dictionary
A human definition. That's working backwards.

Orias

Left Hand Path
Hi, anybody and everybody who is reading this! My name is Madison and I am in desperate need. I know what I believe, but I have no idea what it is called and I am desperate to know. I do believe in the Devil, Satan, Lucifer etc. so anything about God is immediately scratched off. I do believe he is a being, kind of like God if you know what I mean? A supernatural being I believe what its called. I do not think I am a Luciferian, they have beliefs which I do not. Is there any other religions which have to do with Devil, Satan, Lucifer etc. being a supernatural being?

I don't understand. You need help on deciding something you apparently believe in?

If you want some direction, look at what you don't believe in.

Nah, theres no hate, no animosity here. Its all business.

:bat:

Pegg

Jehovah our God is One
you see, i think the same thing..i dont get why you give God your devotion. the funny thing between christians and Satan believers is that a lot of us never see a christian and 'shun' them..we dont call them names or go 'God crazy' with crosses or other symbols. -not all or like this, but i have met enough that i can say this

I give my God my devotion because i value my life
I was not created by Satan, i was created by Jehovah and it is by Jehovah's power that I am living.
Satan cannot keep us alive, he cannot bring us to life, and he cannot restore our lives if we die. Only Jehovah God can do that.

Let me ask you this... if you have parents who look after you, pay for your schooling, clothe you, feed you, wash your clothes, give you a home to live in etc etc ... do you attribute all that they do for you to a man down the street who you dont really know? Do you thank him for taking care of you and giving you a home to live in and food to eat?

That is really what you are doing by giving Satan your devotion. You are thanking the man down the street for all the things your parents do for you.