• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I require aid. NOOOOOW. Also, thanks for having me and the unique religion I'm aware of on the site.

KMGC

I can't figure out how to put in a picture to have displayed beside my name when I post.

Also, read my thread "What if all virgin births had one male parent instead of each individually their own?" for a brief description of a new religion I hope to popularize for the persons it is about.

4consideration

Premium Member
If you click on User CP near the top of your page, it will take you to a page that has an option Edit Avatar (on the left.) That's the place to go to.

If you are having difficulty within that option, then it would be better to have someone else (like an Admin, or another Mod) help you with that. I wouldn't be of much use to you on that point, if it is a troubleshooting issue.

Whenever you have questions or concerns for the staff, there is a place for you to have conversations with the staff. It is called Site Feedback.

Any thread a member creates in that section can only be viewed by that member, and the entire RF Staff.

Site Feedback can be found near the bottom of the Home page. Here is a link directly to it: http://www.religiousforums.com/forum/site-feedback/

edit: Welcome to RF. :)

Last edited:

KMGC

Thanks for the help, and if you feel like it, check out my avatar and album for a picture of a special someone who may have a naturally occurring toe identical to the ones Adam has in the Sistine Chapel, and another picture which reveals his naturally shadow-black eyes.